A Little After Christmas Shooting

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by tkd_fan, Dec 26, 2015.

1. tkd_fan

tkd_fan Member

The more I shoot this C9 the more I like it. I ran another 100 rounds through it. I would say that the sights are correct. I'm shooting 2.5 inch groups.

Attached Files:

2. That's a nice group! What distance were you shooting at?
    I've gotten my two H-P 9MMs to do pretty well at 25 yards, but still have never had that good a group, even with my handloads-- (I have a C-9 and a 9mm Compensated).
    What ammo were you using?
    Cheers,
    Fred (Honcho)

3. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    If the sights are correct...why is your group way the heck out on the edge of the target?:confused:

This is my JH, non adjustable sights at 10 yards unsupported, I like the group, even though I got no X's. This was actually the very first mag I ran through it, so I had no idea where it would shoot at.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  4. tkd_fan

tkd_fan Member

ajole... I had run multiple magazines through the same target so I chose an area that didn't have any rounds through it to see how tight I could get the groups. It was intentional that the group was there.

Honcho...I was shooting at 15 yards. The ammo was Federal aluminum case. About $10/box at Walmart.

I did have to adjust the sights after shooting the first 50 rounds. It was shooting 3 inches low.