A little bit of bling for my 4095

·
1,792 Posts
sweat, muzzle attachmentl ooks killer.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, it takes care of that bayonet problem the group talked about a while ago. This sucker is SHARP!

·
1,792 Posts
I'll tell you I sure would not at all like to get a jab from that in the chest let alone the face.

Give it a jab and a slight twist to tear the flesh of the perp. :p:)

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where did you get that gnarly lookin thing?
Sorry, I promised not to tell. The guy that made it for me wants to see how people in the forum react to it before he considers making any more.

I can say that it is bad to the bone.

It would be sweet on a C9 comp too LOL

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll tell you I sure would not at all like to get a jab from that in the chest let alone the face.

Give it a jab and a slight twist to tear the flesh of the perp. :p:)
Thats exactly my thought. Jab and twist any exposed flesh and its going to hurt like hell.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
I would prefer one made from a cylinder, rather than octagonal stock... other than that, don't hurt yourself with it.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
That one was probably made by Bushman98... That's freakin' awesome looking!

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would prefer one made from a cylinder, rather than octagonal stock... other than that, don't hurt yourself with it.
A cylinder will cut a round hole, this one will rip a jagged hole, thus more damage to the tissue.

I have a very similar one on my S12 shotgun. They are a nice last line of defense when you have a jam or are out of ammo. Charge stab hard and twist.

I think the majority of people would want to run if they saw you rushing at them with something like this. Psychological weapon too.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Mmmmm...Evil looking, Now that's a sexy Evil Black Gun!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I want one!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
not bad, but it could look better... on my 995!! If he gets around to making them for the 9mm, put me down for one :clap:

·
Registered
772 Posts
I'll take three, two 995's and one 4095.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Man that does look good, makes me wish I had a carbine to put it on =] I for one like the octagonal look to it over a round style.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
From all of the interest, you guys may get your wish. The designer will step in when he is ready.

I really like mine I know that.

Strangerous, I have had it for several days now and have managed not to hurt myself with it (so far) :clap: :lol:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Ok, ok fine, yes its me.

Traded waltham for a couple of ProMags..... I think he got the better end of the deal. :?

I got enough material to make a few more (about 6 or 7) and from the interest I think I'll go ahead and make some. I would post them on my site but some geek with a computer thinks otherwise... so till I can find how to get rid of this pest, I will have to conduct my business by word of mouth (in this and the other forum).

I will post when they are ready, probably make 2 40's and the rest 9's.... price to be determined at sale post probably no more than 25-30 bucks.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts