Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
I thought it had become "Do unto others before they do unto you."
For a lot of people, it seems it has.

Yet there are still a few folks out there that remember their Sunday school lessons and try to apply them to their lives. It also helps that my parents tried to raise a Southern gentleman. According to my wife and friends, they seem to have succeeded.
:lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

G

·
Gad! I'd love one for my 995!
Just the thought of that on my Zombi Zapper, will make them soil their underware...
So if you can, please put me down for one in 9mm.
Thanks!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Well, I can say there is enough intrest. I'll go ahead and start them tonight. If you guys didnt notice, my site is down again. Will probably be changing hosting servers soon.

Any comminucation do it trough PM's or email me. I'll anounce when they are ready for sale and will try to honor anybody that has shown intrest in one.

What do you guys think about engraving 9mm and 40S&W.... any other suggestions... 995, 4095, initials, etc. (keep it to 5 leters untill I can figure out how to engrave more).

·
Registered
773 Posts
I like the simple 9MM or .40 S&W engraving.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yeah, I guess they are a little too short to put something like "Bring the Pain!" on it... either 995 or 9mm would be cool.

Hey, Bushman, give it a [email protected]$$ name like the "Bushman Barracuda Slash Suppressor" or something. :dance:

G

·
Oy, thats a lot of responses... hmm, let me see how much material I really have and I'll take pre-orders.... PMs and Posts on this thread count.

Probably already sold out.
It would be nice if the outside dimensions was acceptable to some sort of PVC pipe cap or those soft things that go on bolt threads. You get my idea? Maybe you can find something that fits over it for safe shipping and would also serve as a sheath etc! :idea:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Oy, thats a lot of responses... hmm, let me see how much material I really have and I'll take pre-orders.... PMs and Posts on this thread count.

It would be nice if the outside dimensions was acceptable to some sort of PVC pipe cap or those soft things that go on bolt threads. You get my idea? Maybe you can find something that fits over it for safe shipping and would also serve as a sheath etc! :idea:
Thats a good idea actually. Let me see if I can find something that will work.

For shipping I wrap it in carboard.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

That is a good idea, and since there are holes in the side of it that would keep it from building up pressure, I suppose if it were soft material, you could shoot it off if you absolutely had to. IE home invasion or something similar.

A thought, those soft rubber nipple covers that come on fuel pumps and stuff to keep dirt from getting in the openings. Or can be slipped over vaccum ports on carburetors.

Surely they have those in industrial sizes for larger nipples? It would just be a matter of someone here knowing who to check with for them.

G

·
I shot a lot of those rubber cups off the front end of my M16. When your excited ya just don't think of the rubber cup.

I wonder if a 35mm plastic film can would fit? Hmmmm.

·
Registered
847 Posts
In case anyone was intrested. They are on sale at the e-store. Those are all the ones I have, so get them while they are hot.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I shot a lot of those rubber cups off the front end of my M16. When your excited ya just don't think of the rubber cup.

I wonder if a 35mm plastic film can would fit? Hmmmm.
film can is too big for mine, but you have me thinking outside the box now. If I find something, I will post it.

Guys, if you dont have one of these, get one. Once you put it on, you cannot imagine the carbine without it.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Re: Shork Cover

Hey guys I think I found a good Shork cover.:idea: The bottom one on the AR-15 barrel looks like it may fit. This way you won’t gouge your eye out when not in use. Cheaper Than Dirt offers them at this link:
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/CLN041-57305-1967.html

Man I dunno, these things are seriously SHARP.... a condom type cover would not keep you from sticking youself and would probably tear every time you tried to put one on.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.