Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Resident PITA
16,314 Posts
Look in the hole on the back side of the slide. See that little bald headed fella looking back at you? Well he's the only thing holding the slide in place. So yea, it wobbles a bit.

·
Premium Supporter
1,485 Posts
Slides do wobble

Depending on the design, semiautos can have some slop in the slide. Hi Points are no exception.

·
Premium Member
36,969 Posts
I think you really just need to go buy your own considering the already dirt cheap price of the gun brand new
Well done!:D

Welcome to the group, you should do well here if you hang around.

No tight tolerances on the HP, so as long as things work, it's all good.

·
Premium Supporter
1,485 Posts
Slide slop

It's interesting how semiautos can differ in terms of having slop. My Bersa Thunder 380's have none at all, like the bark on a tree. By contrast my 9mm Sigma slide rattles slightly side to side. My 1911, like Bersa, is rock tight. My Hi Points -- well, 'nuff said.

·
Resident PITA
16,314 Posts
It's interesting how semiautos can differ in terms of having slop. My Bersa Thunder 380's have none at all, like the bark on a tree. By contrast my 9mm Sigma slide rattles slightly side to side. My 1911, like Bersa, is rock tight. My Hi Points -- well, 'nuff said.
Bersa's and 1911's have tight tolerance slide rails. Hi-Points do not.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Is it normal for the slide of the c9 to wobble a little side to side when I move it with my hand? It's not a lot but when I try to I can move it side to side slightly on each side.
Ya think the slide wobbles a bit, just wait till you load your magazine and insert and do some walking with the gun. You'll be hearing lots of noises.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,398 Posts
Ya think the slide wobbles a bit, just wait till you load your magazine and insert and do some walking with the gun. You'll be hearing lots of noises.
Hey Delbert he posted that in 2014. I'm sure he will be happy you took so long getting back to him. If covid didn't kill him

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Damnit. There is truly some old questions popping up lately. I hope OP gets all the answers in his/her email and it crashes the system. That'll teach 'em for not sticking around.

Lopow owner, welcome aboard and do stick around.

·
Premium Member
26,435 Posts
Damnit. There is truly some old questions popping up lately. I hope OP gets all the answers in his/her email and it crashes the system. That'll teach 'em for not sticking around.

Lopow owner, welcome aboard and do stick around.
It's the new scam by the EO's to boost activity on the forum. Most of the recommended reading is ancient history based on what recent posts you've looked at. When we questioned it in the beginning we were told that they were "working on the algorithm" to recommend newer posts. Obvious case of rectus smokus..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts