Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a post over on Urban Warrior http://urbanwarrior.freeforums.org/the-golden-years-t586.html#4562
concerning defense and security for those of us who are no longer in our twenties.

Perhaps some of you guys and gals could check it out and offer ideas or maybe just think about planning your security now for when you do get a little bit older.

Ideas and suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Great post over there. Like you, I havent hit the golden years, but we are firmly in the bronze (or is it brass) years.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great post over there. Like you, I havent hit the golden years, but we are firmly in the bronze (or is it brass) years.
2TN
Thank you, please feel free to contribute any ideas to the topic.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
In that post, you say your 2 dogs provide a measure of "sexurity" , left me perplexed. But , please, do NOT provide photos !

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In that post, you say your 2 dogs provide a measure of "sexurity" , left me perplexed. But , please, do NOT provide photos !
Five hrs of sleep will cause things like that, thanks for pointing it out.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
ROFLMAO

Oh God, my sides hurt after that... .45ACP, your luck is like mine. Of all the wrong keys you could have hit, it had to be that one :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts