Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and i went to the range the other day, and my buddy got challenged to go until jam by a guy with a sig. Would have done it, but we only had 400 9mm rounds with us. He wouldn't challenge me with my JHP, because it was a .45.. too bad I would have done it.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Wonder why he wouldn't? Sounds more like a brand challenge than a caliber challenge to me.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He wouldn't do it because I was using my own reloads, which sing in my JHP. As for the caliber, I don't know?? Maybe he got nervous when someone was willing to take him up on it.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Yep. Usually a gun for gun bet will get them to back down fast. Alligator mouth and hummingbird butt.

·
Registered
282 Posts
When I took my C9 to the range for the first time there was a fellow shooter there making rude animal noises every time I fired it. He wasn't being nasty just ribbing me about trying to shoot something that looked like a cordless drill. First he said they were terribly inaccurate. I then proceeded to bang steel plates and knockdowns with frightening regularity. Next he informed me that he read Hi Points fall apart. I put about 200 rounds down range without a single malfunction of any kind. His final comment was " hell, I'd never shoot anything that ugly." I just smiled and told him for the price of his tricked out 1911, I bought the Hi Point and 10 cases of ammo....LOL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.