Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy does everything possible to destroy his Glock...he buries it in sand, mud, lets it sit overnight in rain, or water and rock salt...he lets it rust in a bucket...he drags it behind his vehicle, he throws it off a building, he throws it out of a plane!!!

Gun Nutjob, really...I sure as hell wouldnt want to be around him when hes firing it...

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90&Item

·
1,792 Posts
Man I don't know???

I don't doubt it but wow????

Can an XD9 servive that?? Well I read the torturetest article on it but didn't seem that intense.

·
Registered
831 Posts
If my hand gun goes through that much crap and I'm anywhere near it then I'm probably having some FAR more serious problems.

I can appreciate a torture test, but when it gets to far out there it stops really meaning anything, at least as far as selling points go.

Sure, a gun that could survive a trip through the sun would be nice, but how practical is that?

That's just my humble opinion though. :D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Those extreme torture tests don't impress me either. You really want to torture it? make it sit through a senate debate!

G

·
:lol: @loopster!My first ccw instructor had a first gen.glock that had 10,000rds.thru it with out a cleaning and thats good enough for me.

·
1,792 Posts
You have one try it :wink:
Um, uh, the wife say's no at that you are a bad influince on me.
And that I should not take your advice. :lol: 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts