A real winner here folks

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by waltham41, Apr 25, 2008.

1. I hope this guy is proud of himself, I doubt if anyone else is :x

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352498,00.html

A man heckling First Lady Laura Bush and daughter Jenna outside the 92nd Street Y was arrested after he punched a wheelchair-bound girl whose parents had told him to shut up, authorities said Wednesday.

German Talis, 22, was shouting obscenities at the Bushes, who were leaving the building Tuesday, when he crossed paths with Wendy and John Lovetro and their daughter Maureen, 18, who has cerebral palsy.

They had been in the audience to hear the Bushes talk about their children's book, "Read All About It."

"He began yelling about Iraq and Iran at Jenna Bush. She was waving at the crowd. I told the guy, 'What are you doing? Shut up. This is about a child and books,' " said John Lovetro. "He was unperturbed. I said, 'Get out of here! You're being a moron!' "

The next thing he knew, Talis was allegedly punching Maureen, a fan of the first lady since meeting her in 2004.

2. JMcDonald

JMcDonald Member

Wow...

Wow...

So, I hope the cops had to first pull the father off the assailant before he could be arrested...

3. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

What a lowlife to attack a disabled woman? He need a 6 month sentence in a cell with 30 angry guys then he might know who to hit!

4. Make that 30 angry guys in wheelchairs.

5. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

People like this should be taken out to some deserted island in the pacific and dropped off.

If the manage to survive and pull a Tom Hanks and make it back in 4 years....than we can shoot em.

6. Just one guy in a wheel chair will do guys. Im in a wheel chair. give him to me. I think I can take care of it just fine. I`m a fat old man who can still hit like a mule kicks. and if I can get one of my wheels on his foot he is in big trouble.scum like that are easy to find and hard to get rid of.
    not a fan of the fromer president and first lady, but will defend there right to speak any where any time. this is America. I will defend his right to protest too. but will kick his back side for attacking a girl in or out of a wheel chair.

7. what a loser..

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

This is a pic of Laura Bush and Maureen Lovetro... I think use of deadly force to prevent grave bodily harm to the wheelchair-bound Maureen would have been permitted, but even if it wasn't: A Judge would be hard pressed to actually convict you for it. I think. I may be wrong. But it's right. ;)
    [​IMG]

9. A man against a woman (especially a disabled one) is usually considered a life threat. Lethal force would have been justified.

10. The guy that beat that poor girl is lower than whale poo, and thats on the bottom of the ocean. :evil: That just aint right.

11. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Well technically he would have to be lower than Oscar. See as per Mr. Sykes It goes Don. Leo, Himself(Mr. Sykes), other fish, plankton, corral, rocks, whale poo, than oscar.

So he is technically lower than Oscar.

Until he turned into Oscar "The Shark Slayer"