Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a first gen 995 (A series) that i bought new about 15 yrs ago, its probably seen less than 100rds. Its been a outfitted with a 4x32 scope and laser since I bought it. the question I have is its always had an issue when dropping the magazine, it binds in the stock and has to be pulled out. when loaded it drops occasionaly. but when empty it must be pulled/removed from the stock any ideas??
should i send her in for a rework or is there an easy fix for it???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody??? did i miss something when i searched, like a thread that has been beaten to death???
or is it time to box her up and send her home for some lovin

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I thought you meant "A SERIOUS mag dropping" that's why i didn't reply. take out the stock screws and u clips, spread the stock, take out the mag release and see if the spring is bent.

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
I would just send it in, and have all the comlimentary upgrades added. If its that old, you should just have it checked out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she's old but only a box and a half down the pipe, so its still low mileage. ill split it tonight and check the spring thanks.

what kind of upgrades?
Rob

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
she's old but only a box and a half down the pipe, so its still low mileage. ill split it tonight and check the spring thanks.

what kind of upgrades?
Rob
I don't know all the specifics, but since the A series was the first series they ones they have released now have upgrades. You could call HP and ask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts