Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reptilian overlords are here and making their presence known. All hail the lizard king! o_O 🤪

Cloud Sky Atmosphere Ecoregion Nature

·
Super Moderator
9,520 Posts
Finally trashy, you posted something funny!

·
Premium Member
21,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: adam01364

·
Premium Member
21,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Varan the Unbelievable (1968)
Wow what a ho-hum title to get you to the theater............ 1958. I don't see the resemblance. I could be wrong.
Cloud Sky Black-and-white Sculpture Wood

·
Premium Member
21,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We shall call it, Lucy.
You can't assign gender to it. It's their choice not yours.

I filled out a 4473 yesterday. Laptop, didn't use my glasses. I was joking about the non-binary choice. I accidentally checked that box. It got kicked back as it had to match what was on my drivers license. :ROFLMAO: I thought it was a choice for firing mechanisms! Silly me........... 🍩

• Haha
Reactions: histed

·
Premium Member
21,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, well, not so much. The only going in Gainesville is Mullen's butt out the door.

Florida 23 - Missouri 24.
Only Gainesville I know is in Tejas. Two great uncles, aunt, and great great grandpa is buried there and I'm sure more.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Yeah, well, not so much. The only going in Gainesville is Mullen's butt out the door.
Prolly. All the Florida college teams are having less than stellar seasons, Gators even more so..

·
Registered
715 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,162 Posts
Not prolly, but for sure. Florida fires coach Dan Mullen in fourth season as Gators implode one year after winning SEC East

Big time SEC football is a tough "what have you done for me lately" racket. Not for the faint of heart Coach. He'll probably land somewhere and be OK.
Wonder if it’s the new “professional” college athlete thing. Schools that can generate sponsorships can attract players, and you would think they’d have plenty of offers at Florida. Was he outrecruited or outcoached on game days?
I haven’t watched much college football this year, and zero NFL. Just enough highlights to wonder WTF is the deal with all the camo crap on the sidelines? Is the NFL trying to pretend they support America now by trying to look like they support the troops? And they have the gall to put the flag they disrespected for so long ON THE FREAKING SHIRTS?

Screw them. Hard and deep.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Mullin's record at UF:
2018: 10-3
2019: 11-2
2020: 8-5
2021: 5-6

I'm a transplant so I'm not invested in any of it. But the majority of folks around here who follow college football are cheering the Gators or 'Noles. I occasionally sport a Gators ballcap up north 'cause everybody thinks I'm got gators in my backyard and I just go with it. The only notable critters I have in my yard are Gopher Tortoises and Sandhill Cranes.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Yeah, that decline is unacceptable.
Yeah, especially when you factor in that the last two years (maybe three) are HIS recruits and not holdovers from previous coaches. Of course, they went through 3 coaches in 4 years prior to Mullen and that's not a good thing for recruiting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making excuses for the Gators (I hate'em) but cycling through coaches is not a formula for success. Ask my wife - she's a Tennessee grad.

·
Simple by choice
2,236 Posts
Yeah, especially when you factor in that the last two years (maybe three) are HIS recruits and not holdovers from previous coaches. Of course, they went through 3 coaches in 4 years prior to Mullen and that's not a good thing for recruiting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making excuses for the Gators (I hate'em) but cycling through coaches is not a formula for success. Ask my wife - she's a Tennessee grad.
Did she cycle thru TNT too?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts