·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,045 Posts
Four that we know of.
Emphasis on "THAT WE KNOW OF"

PS: @Chef Duane, that lame response won't really cut it around here, well, maybe it will, since most of the hard A$$es are gone now. We'll see who else picks that up, but I wouldn't let that go without "throwing down the gauntlet" or spatula, or whatever an angry Chef would use to initiate a duel...

·
Registered
729 Posts
PS: @Chef Duane, that lame response won't really cut it around here, well, maybe it will, since most of the hard A$$es are gone now. We'll see who else picks that up, but I wouldn't let that go without "throwing down the gauntlet" or spatula, or whatever an angry Chef would use to initiate a duel...
Just a statement of fact. Accept it or not. And I don't know what you are referring to with "throwing down the gauntlet."

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
21,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
You should get out more.
I'm out and about more than one would know. I love to travel.
I've been through the one in Georgia, and always pass through the one in Florida to see family. I see the family in Gainesville Texas whenever I'm down that way. They're always in the same spot. ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
I'm out and about more than one would know. I love to travel.
I've been through the one in Georgia, and always pass through the one in Florida to see family. I see the family in Gainesville Texas whenever I'm down that way. They're always in the same spot. ;)
Ever been through the one in Ohio? Did that a few times when dating my wife - back when

·
Premium Member
21,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Reactions: histed
21 - 30 of 30 Posts