Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a guy selling a tan in color 4095 he says it came from the factory that way? Any of you heard of this?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I doubt it factory, it's probably been duracoated in Coyote tan or something like that.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Don't know but the nice thing about HiPoint is someone answers the phone..call them and ask if they shipped them that way...if not you just got a bargaining chip to drop the price.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah so I call Beemiller this morn and talked to a tech. He stated that since he has been there he has NEVER seen anything but Black and Camo. I share this info with the guy trying to sell it and offer him the Beemiller Phone Number but now he wont return my Calls or e-mail. I really do want a 4095 but also just serves as a reminder to WATCH OUT to many Shifty people out there. :mad:

·
Registered
721 Posts
There is a guy at the local shows selling OD green pistols every time. they look good at a distance but up close you can see the lettering is part way filled up. I keep meaning to to go "wow I didn't know they came in green!" just to see what he says

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts
There is a guy at the local shows selling OD green pistols every time. they look good at a distance but up close you can see the lettering is part way filled up. I keep meaning to to go "wow I didn't know they came in green!" just to see what he says
They do come in OD green from the factory.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
They do come in OD green from the factory.
It's true.

·
Registered
721 Posts
really? Well the ones I keep seeing have a really crappy paint job so I hope they don't run more $$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.