Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all my 9mm clips loaded up, ready to go have some fun!

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
21,438 Posts
Load some mags, and some clipazines too!

·
Premium Member
36,038 Posts
I used to be unhappy if I shot $20 in ammo up. Now, that’s two mags worth. In the single stack gun.

·
Premium Member
21,438 Posts
you must be rich ,us poors cant shoot right now , what with the ammo prices and all
Mortgage paid off 9/2019. No car payments. Paid cash for the last divorce.

I was joing @greg_r 's on his clip/mag signature line.

I do need to load a few more mags myaself. 43X, TP9FSX, and my black G19 maybe tomorrow.

Reactions: Northslope

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mortgage paid off 9/2019. No car payments. Paid cash for the last divorce.

I was joing @greg_r 's on his clip/mag signature line.

I do need to load a few more mags myaself. 43X, TP9FSX, and my black G19 maybe tomorrow.
I was trying to start some good natured bantering on me using the word "clip" but nobody bit! Of course I was a bit worried about @Rachgier busting my chops for trolling, but honestly, that was not my intent.

I really did load up some clips though!
Gold Material property Auto part Body jewelry Art

·
Administrator
24,917 Posts
I was trying to start some good natured bantering on me using the word "clip" but nobody bit! Of course I was a bit worried about @Rachgier busting my chops for trolling, but honestly, that was not my intent.

I really did load up some clips though!
View attachment 71129
I saw the intended humor behind it. I'm just as surprised that only TNT bit. Must be the fish are learning not to jump at the shiny objects that rattle.

Reactions: greg_r

·
Premium Member
9,307 Posts
It's kind of sobering when you add up how much the ammo costs for a range trip. $100 going down range... That would ruin me for the hobby if it weren't so much fun.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw the intended humor behind it. I'm just as surprised that only TNT bit. Must be the fish are learning not to jump at the shiny objects that rattle.
I saw what you did there. lol But seriously, I'm sitting on 2k rounds of ammo that is now worth 3-5 times what I paid for it. I want to go shoot but I also like making money. Decisions decisions.

·
Administrator
24,917 Posts
I saw what you did there. lol But seriously, I'm sitting on 2k rounds of ammo that is now worth 3-5 times what I paid for it. I want to go shoot but I also like making money. Decisions decisions.
It's always a matter of personal preference. Just don't be one of those jagoff gougers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts