ACOG Scope

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by xtreme0915, Jan 23, 2010.

1. xtreme0915

xtreme0915 Member

I was at the LGS today and spotted a gorgeous Trijicon 3x ACOG scope (which would look great on my 995 ;D ). When I went to look at it it was priced at $180.00. From everything I have seen that just struck me as completely off. I asked the salesman and he said it was the right price. In your guys' opinions, am I missing out on a steal here?

2. If it has the biblical verse on it, better buy it, might be a collectors item soon!

3. xtreme0915

xtreme0915 Member

What got me is how low the price was. I was convinced it could be some knock off

4. 0uTkAsT

0uTkAsT Member

There is no way that is a Trijicon. It must be a Bushnell Elite T-Dot or some other look-alike... Even used/refurbished/demo model ACOGs sell for $750 or more.

5. sounds like a clone version

6. Same as above. I have a ACOG and the MSRP is 1900ish... If it is a real ACOG at 180 buy ALL of them.... But I would say it is NOT the real deal.

7. The cheapest REAL ones I've seen go for around $800-900. If you want to be certain of whether or not its real, check this page from Trijicon's website. http://trijicon.com/prod_auth.cfm

Also, look for the Lifetime Warranty info.

8. jmstevens2

jmstevens2 Member

If it's a real ACOG for that price get me one too.

9. if its a typo you better snatch em all up, LOL.

10. Yeah, if they're real, buy em all, I'll give you $200 apiece.

11. xtreme0915

xtreme0915 Member

After browsing through their (Trijicon's) various ACOGs I think it was probably a fake. It SAID Trijicon ACOG on the side, but the fiber optic for the sight didn't function and it had a blank box, no manufacturer or anything. Sorry to disappoint anybody =P

12. jmstevens2

jmstevens2 Member

I would report that to the company (Trijicon that is)

13. RandyP

RandyP Member

Had the same problem with a nice Rolux watch a guy wanted to sell me - lol

14. is your local gunstore the trunk of some guys car? LOL

15. tango

tango Member

my bud girl works there in ann arbor Mi, i will ask her if this is pos,
    i want her to check on a refurb for me any way

16. This had me laughing my a** off... Thanks!

17. xtreme0915

xtreme0915 Member

Excuse my misuse of acronyms. I meant Local Gun SHOW. Sorry

18. dahed

dahed Member

If you get a chance to examine them again, check for spelling. Seems like I just saw a knock off recently with a spelling of TRIJ_CON or TR_JITCON, something that made you think it was Trijicon.

19. YUP YUP! Also Triligon is another one.