Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless you watch FOXNews or Glenn Beck then you haven't heard of this most likely. ACORN is caught on camera helping a prostitute buy a house to set up a brothel for underage girls to act as prostitutes. Now a second video surfaces worse than the first.

http://www.foxnews.com/

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Now that's being disingenuous, they didn't set up a brothel, they merely offered their expert advice on how to hide money and skirt the law. They are well versed in that you know, and I for one am so glad to see them using the talents we forked over 8 billion $ to make use of.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well until you consider they wanted money for the pair to join ACORN so they can defraud the govt on taxes I guess that makes the underage hookers a community service.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like Beck I want to know why CCN has buried this and the rest of the state run media ignore it. How much are we going to take? Where are the investigations from Congress, local DAs, and the States?

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
I agree 100 % They actually said today this is a smear campaign against acorn. gimme a f***in break

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ACORN has now been disqualified from collecting census data. See new topic thoug details are few since it just happened.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts