Actually saw bulk pack

Discussion in 'In Stock Ammo Deals' started by lklawson, Jan 4, 2015.

1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Stopped by Olde English Outfitters yesterday, even though I really didn't have any cash dedicated to firearms to spend (yet). Low and behold, they had at least 5 boxes of bulk pack 22 (Federal, 325 count) for $22. Had a sign onit, "One box perHOUSEHOLD. I almost dipped into the emergency fund so that I could have a fresh box when I go sight in the 22s I've acquired for the Rifle Shooting merit badge but I decided to leave 'em for someone who needed it more.

About then a guy came in with his wife, grabbed 2 boxes, and said to her, "I can buy one and you can buy one.". :p

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

2. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

I guess they didn't understand what per household means:rolleyes:

3. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Which is why I always flag the schmucks selling em on armslist, when they're selling em at 50$ a whack....

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I quit asking/looking for the most part.
    I'm fairly well stocked up :D

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    As far as "Bulk Pack" goes...

I got 300 rounds of WWB 45 ACP @ WalMartZ Friday. They had some of that Aluminum Federal, properly priced. I did not get any of that. Got R1 Yet, Kirk? ;)

6. Walmart here has had the bricks several times, but I am waiting for high velocity like stingers. I still have around 400 standard velocity, that will last me years. I only shoot 22 when I have a chore that needs to be done, like dispatching varmints.

7. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Not yet. I suspect that they shut down over the Christmas holiday. I'll start checking again starting Monday.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

8. Back2School

Back2School Member

The sign just said household. Kirk said they were husband and wife. One doesnt necessarily equal the other.

:D

9. Grant

Grant Member

If you keep claiming to see 22 bulk packs, you will have to start checking the mentally incompetent box on the NICS forms. You would have to be crazy to make this type of unsupported (ie. No pics) claims.