added a new one to my "Black Collection"

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Krippp, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

already have the forend pistol grip, top weaver rail and flashlight ordered and on the way, t6 tactical stock with ammo carrier coming also

2. My rang has that Mossberg 500 Persuader with the pistol grip only for $400. What did this cost total?

3. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

list price was 259.00 with 3 5 rnd boxes of ammo and I now have free range time for the year for me and my wife due to all our recent purchases from this place.;...

and it was NIB

4. Wow. Best I could find with in the high 3 range. Good find!

5. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

6. NEW MOSSBERG 500 PERSUADER TACTICAL SHOTGUN.
    INCLUDES A MOUNTED T-6 TACTICAL STOCK WITH 5 RD SIDE SADDLE SHELL CARRIER, 18.5" BARREL, HEAT SHIELD AND SLING SWIVELS.
    THESE ARE PRETTY DARN COOL.AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT. ONLY...$269.95

Thanks, I'd forgotten about that deal. It's been up for a while, hadn't checked it recently.

edit: I should have added, I haven't been able to find that price locally. Add in shipping + FFL + etc. and it comes out to over 3 :(.

7. cd

cd Guest

I have a 500 that I found at gander mountain, looked like crap, used $125, cleaned the camo paint off, gave it a flat black spray bomb and a $25 pistol grip from ebay, now I have a persuader for $150 lol, what a ball to shoot too

8. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

Kripp - You have issues. Do you really think we are going to be attacked by Zombies. :p

9. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

???????????

10. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

Sorry Kripp got you confused with the other guy(was looking for thread) The one with the 2 AKs and the AR. It was a joke too. Zombie Hunter.

11. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

no problem, just was having a resident evil flashback :lol: