Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a after market butt pad (either slip on, or direct replacement bolt on) available for the 995? Honestly, I love the factory stock, so I don't want an ATI, and the "pleather" appearance butt pad with magazine pouch does not appeal to me. I want a butt pad more for the positive grip against my shoulder than the recoil. I would challenge anyone to shot a 995 and put it down and not have to buy one for themselves. This gun is the most fun to shot.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the Pachmayr Slip On Recoil Pad in medium on my 995. It adds a bit of length for my long arms and is decent with the recoil. It also allows for good grip on my shoulder.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a LIMBSAVER medium slip-on on mine. Adds 1 inch LOP and doesn't slide around on the shoulder. Recoil reduction, although not that important with a 9mm carbine, is good for the recoil sensitive and other with shoulder problems caused by age and/or injury (both in my case!). The stock sleeve is about half as long as the one pictured above. Hope this helps. Good luck and safe shooting

1 - 3 of 3 Posts