Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who knows what the name is of the guy who sold and manufactured parts on eBay? He made barrel shrouds, charging handles triggers ect . I got quite a few pieces from him and can't seem to find him on there now.

·
Administrator
24,797 Posts
Longshot Mfg used to do some Ebay sales, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
JSArmsCo?

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,957 Posts
Yeah, longshot.

They sell through they're website now I believe.

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
There have been FAR more people selling shrouds and handles and such on EBay than just Longshot.

Longshot never made triggers, did they?

·
Administrator
24,797 Posts
There have been FAR more people selling shrouds and handles and such on EBay than just Longshot.

Longshot never made triggers, did they?
And we've covered how many other companies? Did thingmeister sell shrouds and handles, or jsarmsco sell triggers? Did Mahan sell anything other than sights? Did Joey do anything other than triggers? How about the Galloway RatRod?

Hell, even sbucho sold oversize mag release buttons on Ebay.

It's a vague ass question looking for a full service parts manufacturer that also has triggers.

I only know of 3 people that did triggers. Joey, thing, and the ratrod from Galloway.

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
And we've covered how many other companies? Did thingmeister sell shrouds and handles, or jsarmsco sell triggers? Did Mahan sell anything other than sights? Did Joey do anything other than triggers? How about the Galloway RatRod?

Hell, even sbucho sold oversize mag release buttons on Ebay.

It's a vague ass question looking for a full service parts manufacturer that also has triggers.

I only know of 3 people that did triggers. Joey, thing, and the ratrod from Galloway.
I know of three others but they're long gone and I can't remember the names.

My point was....the answer to his question wasn't LongShot, though they may be the right answer to his next question, if he gets to that point.

·
Administrator
24,797 Posts
I know of three others but they're long gone and I can't remember the names.

My point was....the answer to his question wasn't LongShot, though they may be the right answer to his next question, if he gets to that point.
I swear, that wasn't supposed to sound confrontational. Side effect of resting axe murderer face/post.

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
Down range sold a lot of machined parts for Hi Point. My son worked for him for quite a few years until his business went under in Iowa then he moved to Kansas City and started over using the same name.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mcarbo is another one sells some stuff for hipoint got a charging handle spring and buffer kit an a spring for the trigger as well
I also got the mag release and buffer for the mags very easy to install

1 - 13 of 13 Posts