Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would take a minute and let you guys know that if you have any questions about the sport, guns and equipment let me know ^-^. I have been active in the western new york airsoft league for 4 years or so.. We have assisted with the lion claws events as well as provide opfor for the NYANG's recruit sustainment program. I'll have to get some pics up :cool2:

Fire away.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
when you are wearing all that gear, how do you know when you've been hit? sorry, not a technical question, but I have always wondered that.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when you are wearing all that gear, how do you know when you've been hit? sorry, not a technical question, but I have always wondered that.

It's purely an honor thing. I'm the master at arms for the league,I enforce the rules in league games. You are ALWAYS gonna have the few that don't call their hits,it's SOP almost unfortunately.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
It's purely an honor thing. I'm the master at arms for the league,I enforce the rules in league games. You are ALWAYS gonna have the few that don't call their hits,it's SOP almost unfortunately.
yeah, but I mean if it hits your tactical gear, you may not realize you have been hit.

and your opponent may not be able to tell that they hit you.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Maybe that one is Mock Occupied Urban Ninja Terrain. lol

I'd always wondered that about how you knew you were hit also. I mean if someone shoots you in the back how do you know it happened? So many people cheat in paintball and wipe the paint off I can't really imagine relying on someone to be honest about when they were hit.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In a perfect world your team mate ( if they have any integrity ) will tell you so. Just like golf, your only lying to your self if you cheat.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The .25 is pretty much the standard when it comes to bbs in high end guns and they have a little energy with them with in their range (100-150'). And believe me the other side is NOT shy about pouring copious amounts of plastic till' they are satisfied you are/were hit. If you think you have been hit just call yourself out,it's taking the high road.

·
Registered
132 Posts
man that is one awesome field, i hate you :devilsidesmile: jk. i wish i had a field like that.

as for the hit thing you can usually feel it or hear it but some times you have to take the other guys word for it, id say where i play its 99% honest people but at the big games it drops to about 85% which is still good.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The best part is the new MOUNT being constructed right now an hour and a half away from me,can't wait till' thats done :devilsidesmile: :devilsidesmile: The new one will be modular conex boxes stacked and built up in various configurations.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.