1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
LMAO... I'm going to print that out and put it on my wall.

"Your rifle has dog collars." :yay!:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think it would be nice on a shirt

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
This one made me laugh!

You can knock down everyone else's target with the shock wave of your bullet going downrange.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
This one is a classic in my book.

"You can bayonet your foe on the other side of the river without leaving the comfort of your hole."

·
Banned
1,412 Posts
I used to have that one posted inside my locker at work. Couldn't shrink it down enough to fit (and still read it) on legal size paper. Might work if you have access to something that will print out on bigger paper.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
i think the can hit a farm from 2 counties is probably my favorite...well that and the recoil is used to rest a shoulder from the last shot...

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Not to mention just hauling around a Mosin is an exercise program in and of itself.

Funny piece

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
well i have to tell you, i ahd my mosin before i bought my hp. i like my mosin and i have cycled about 40 or 50 rounds in one visit to the range without a problem. 8)

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Just got my June Issue of Guns & Ammo mag., big article bout the Mosin on pg.59!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recoil is often used to relocate shoulders thrown out by the previous shot

I can relate! ince shoulder surgery, I can't shoot more than ten in a single day without feeling it for a week.

When out of ammo, your rifle makes a supreme war club, pike, boat oar, tent pole, or firewood.

And if you attach a shovel head, you can dig a fox hole in no time flat.

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
When out of ammo, your rifle makes a supreme war club, pike, boat oar, tent pole, or firewood.

And if you attach a shovel head, you can dig a fox hole in no time flat.
no need for the shovel head, just fire a couple of rounds of heavy ball into the ground and you have instant foxhole for 2 soldiers, albeit, before you run out of ammo that is

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.