120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
I can't buy no HPs...
I can't buy no ammo

But wally world had holsters! :yes:

But there's nothin in 'em but a silica bag :(

I double checked... Nuttin!

I was gonna soak these in water and see if maybe they were like the "magic crystals" you could buy from comic books back in the day (Mebbe HPs would magically appear?).... But figured I'd be just as disappointed as I was with the crystals... and then I'd only have a wet holster to show for my efforts. Shucks.

Okay, the gun show's in two weeks... I can't hold my breath that long... and if there ain't any HPs there... I'll call the local (50 miles or 100 miles is local?) dealers and get 'em there or even order a couple... I don't wanna do the online FFL thing... I'd rather support local bidnesses... But I'm chompin' at the bit here....

Frustrated

Charlie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh yer killing me!! :D I thought I was bad!!

Maybe I should go out and get the holster too. Kinda like getting the crib set up before bringing the baby home! :D It'll give me something to look at anyway... If you find a way to make that HP magically appear, let me know!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Well,
I can't buy no HPs...
I can't buy no ammo

But wally world had holsters! :yes:

But there's nothin in 'em but a silica bag :(

I double checked... Nuttin!

I was gonna soak these in water and see if maybe they were like the "magic crystals" you could buy from comic books back in the day (Mebbe HPs would magically appear?).... But figured I'd be just as disappointed as I was with the crystals... and then I'd only have a wet holster to show for my efforts. Shucks.

Okay, the gun show's in two weeks... I can't hold my breath that long... and if there ain't any HPs there... I'll call the local (50 miles or 100 miles is local?) dealers and get 'em there or even order a couple... I don't wanna do the online FFL thing... I'd rather support local bidnesses... But I'm chompin' at the bit here....

Frustrated

Charlie
where you from? in my neck of the woods, there's a few to be had.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Good idea.
Maybe if I get the holster and ammo for the HP .40 Cal pistol,
my wife will HAVE to let me get the next gun ?????? :D

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:'(i cant find no damn ammo either good thing i bought both my hipoints a while ago or i probably wouldnt be able to find one of those either its like a holster with no gun except a gun with no bullets :'( i dont know which ones worse

1 - 7 of 7 Posts