Alien Gear holsters

Discussion in 'Consumer Reviews' started by tallbump, Oct 8, 2015.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

So many of you know I'm a big fan.

I have the original version, IWB.

When I bought it, I got it for the C9 and and an extra shell for the JCP.

Well, when I ordered my Shield, I sent in the shell for the JCP to swap for the shell for the Shield using their free shell swap program.

Well, I discovered today that I had a voicemail from Alien Gear.

They needed to know if the shell I needed was for the Shield in 9mm or 40.

When I called, it said they were experiencing high call volume. But, I was talking to a live rep, who spoke English, in less than 5 minutes.

I didn't know my order number, but she looked me up and found it very quickly.

She got the info on what I needed.

She then noticed that I had been a customer for a long time and thanked me. :D

She was very polite and professional and just nice.

I was very impressed with their service. I already got an email this evening confirming they would get it shipped it out.

Very impressed with my experience so far with Alien Gear.

Hope to someday upgrade to their 3.0 version

2. magnum55

magnum55 Member

I've checked them out and I might try one out. The upgrades to version 3 seem to be well worth the money. I like their 2 holster deal. I haver never really been a big fan of iwb holsters because the ones I have tried were so uncomfortable, especially while sitting. Maybe these would be different. I love the paddle holster Hi Point sells on their website. I just wish I could find a strapless version of it. It fits a lot of the guns I have.

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I have 2 3.0's. I am not impressed with the "recommended" plastic clips. The holster creeped up and if I hadn't checked it might have been a disaster with it coming up and off my belt. I will be keeping an eye on it. Last week I have been using my Remora as pocket and IWB. Mine don't have a clip. They stay put!

4. tallbump

I have the metal clips on my 1.0 for my C9.

Never had an issue with the metal clips

5. tallbump

Got the Shield shell today

Very happy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]