Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 3 of 9 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,020 Posts
Honestly when I'm down south I still wear big boy pants. Like a grown up. Lol. I know plenty of people wear loose shorts and crap. But I wear that working out or playing sports. Then I dont carry. Normal day its tru spec kaki pants and boots. I can carry multiple tools wink wink and my pants stay up. Ever watch cops? Who is usually getting their ass beat or hurt. Its the boy in shorts, flip flops and a wife beater. Lol

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,020 Posts
Let's be honest though, that's the typically trouble maker outfit on cops lol I was a cop for a while so I saw my share of people like that. Typically they don't keep their shorts up or wear cloths that fit. Kind of hard to run or resist with shorts near your ankles. I'm just a lazy guy so unless I'm traveling, I'm in the house with athletic basketball shorts on. I just picked up this belly band to use around the neighborhood so I don't get attacked by an animal in the woods on a run or a walk. There's been reports of a mountain lion around here and we have tons of wild hogs, stray dogs and coyotes. Just thought it was a good piece of mind that would assist in a comfortable workout. I'm already punishing myself enough with these workouts guys lol
Just remember its gonna wrap around you and retain heat. Just cause I didn't like it doesn't mean you won't. What gun are you gonna carry. And you are more likely gonna be attacked by a 2 legged animal than any other.

1 - 3 of 9 Posts