Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surgery went well. Still pretty groggy. In a lot of pain on the right side but the left side is just a dull pain. Dr said if it hurt before surgery it would be really sore after. He said I'm going to be bruised blacknblue in my junk area.

He glued the incisions so no outer stitches. 10lbs weight limit for 4 weeks. Now I'm trying to pee with out pushing. The struggle is real.

·
Super Moderator
28,609 Posts
Glad you're doing well afterwards.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad you're doing well afterwards.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
It hurts worse but not as bad as before the surgery. If that makes sense. My intestines were trying to come out my sackajaweeaa.. so it felt like I was being constantly hit in the nuts. Now its just pain but a pain you can deal with that will fade away.

·
Premium Member
36,069 Posts
You poor SOB.🤣
Get better fast, bro.

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
First the jaw, now the junk. If you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all. Still, glad you're doing OK and you're still around. Get well,moonz.

Reactions: 1024Megabytes

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Hope you have a super fast recovery!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hope you have a super fast recovery!
I'm already starting to move around better. Now if the damn cat would stop stepping on my glue spots.

·
Premium Member
9,444 Posts
Glad to hear you are doing well. Get better!

·
Premium Member
9,308 Posts
That sounds brutal. Just keep your eyes on the light at the end of the tunnel.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That sounds brutal. Just keep your eyes on the light at the end of the tunnel.
Stupid cat thinks she is my girlfriend. She cock blocks, she was to lay between me and E so she can bite or scratch E. Its funny to watch. When its bed time the cat will come and get me and follow me to bed. Then lays in my arm pit with her head in my beard and one paw holding my face. Until she annoys me and I toss her off the bed. Must be a ex girl friend that's come back to haunt me

·
Premium Member
9,308 Posts
Stupid cat thinks she is my girlfriend. She cock blocks, she was to lay between me and E so she can bite or scratch E. Its funny to watch. When its bed time the cat will come and get me and follow me to bed. Then lays in my arm pit with her head in my beard and one paw holding my face. Until she annoys me and I toss her off the bed. Must be a ex girl friend that's come back to haunt me
Our cat is generally not the touchy-feely type. He demands food when he's hungry, and he demands entertainment with his wand toys when he wants to play hunt or if he needs something to watch and zone out as he falls asleep in the evening. Only on rare occasions will he lie next to either of us or on our laps. He's a furry little tyrant who owns us. He's cuter than a bug's ear, though, so that's the only reason he gets away with it. I think we spoiled him too much as a kitten. The only thing he isn't allowed to do is sleep in the room with us. He gets a few treats before we call it a night, though, so that's how we got him used to that.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our cat is generally not the touchy-feely type. He demands food when he's hungry, and he demands entertainment with his wand toys when he wants to play hunt or if he needs something to watch and zone out as he falls asleep in the evening. Only on rare occasions will he lie next to either of us or on our laps. He's a furry little tyrant who owns us. He's cuter than a bug's ear, though, so that's the only reason he gets away with it. I think we spoiled him too much as a kitten. The only thing he isn't allowed to do is sleep in the room with us. He gets a few treats before we call it a night, though, so that's how we got him used to that.
All 4 of the cats sleep on our bed 3 on or near E. And Meow gets to cuddle with me till I'm annoyed like I said earlier. Those other keep a distance from me on the bed. E lets them crowd her. Its funny to she her curled in to little ball and them spread out. Me? I just toss and kick them out of the way and steal her extra room.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Honestly, I thought you were too young to be going through these kind of things, get well.
Ill be 50 this year. Lots of hard earned miles on the body. I honestly don't even know how or when i got the hernias. At least my ticker is good.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got 4 hrs of sleep. Oxy amps me up. Damn I'm sore today. Can't hardly move. The glue is leaking a bit in one of the incisions not bad just a little. And I lost my voice overnight. I figured its from the breathing tube. And the scar tissue from my traic. It still feels better then from before though.

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
And I lost my voice overnight
E is probably glad of that!!!

Just kidding man, get better soon!

My cat Lily likes to swat my face with her paw to wake me up, and walks on me while I'm trying to sleep. Now that my other cat Max is gone she has become the "Queen of the House" and roams wherever she wants.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts