Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Glad to know you’re doing better. You’ll be back to “normal” in no time at this rate.:LOL:
Doing better. Up moving around gonna start driving tomorrow. Hopefully I can go back to work on Monday instead of another week off. 10 lb weight limits what I can do. Basically just deburr small parts for a month. No tool changes or placement or removal of parts off fixtures.

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts
Doing better. Up moving around gonna start driving tomorrow. Hopefully I can go back to work on Monday instead of another week off. 10 lb weight limits what I can do. Basically just deburr small parts for a month. No tool changes or placement or removal of parts off fixtures.
Keep on healing my friend!

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,288 Posts
I know thread drift is kind of the norm here, but how did we go from @moona11 ’s hernia operation to a rabid bobcat? :unsure:
That was all Moonz's fault. He's the one who brought up cats. That's a guaranteed seed for thread drift. That's almost as much of a thread drift seed as bringing up 9mm vs. .45 ACP in the thread.

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
I know thread drift is kind of the norm here, but how did we go from @moona11 ’s hernia operation to a rabid bobcat? :unsure:
Simple math...Moona with hernias = rabid bobcat!!! Problem solved. It's not the Starburst Juice-dratics equation but close enough.

·
Premium Member
21,232 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Follow up appointment today. Got to go back to work. With a 10lb weight restrictions till the 17th. Basically just the deburr bitch till then. But I'm back at work which is nice.

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Follow up appointment today. Got to go back to work. With a 10lb weight restrictions till the 17th. Basically just the deburr bitch till then. But I'm back at work which is nice.
Damn boy, you are still alive. (y)

·
What the Hell was that?
683 Posts
Good deal. Glad you’re back up and functioning.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Good deal. Glad you’re back up and functioning.
Thank you. I made it half the shift before the boss brought me the mobility chair. Getting up and down was becoming a struggle yet. Its pretty cool to work for a company that looks out for its employees.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I had double hernia surgery some years back. The first few days feel like your guts are going to spill out all over the floor every time you move. But it will get better. After a while you'll be doing reps of sit ups!!

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
4,679 Posts
Thank you. I made it half the shift before the boss brought me the mobility chair. Getting up and down was becoming a struggle yet. Its pretty cool to work for a company that looks out for its employees.
That is pretty rare. My SIL works for one that does. Most of the places I worked for were more likely to give you the bird rather than a helping hand

·
Registered
364 Posts
Glad your doing better.

·
What the Hell was that?
683 Posts
Yeah it is. There aren’t many like that anymore. Most places now days will tell you to walk it off after you break both legs, in an accident that was THEIR fault.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Yeah it is. There aren’t many like that anymore. Most places now days will tell you to walk it off after you break both legs, in an accident that was THEIR fault.
Safety is the #1rule here. If you violate any Safety rule your gone most likely or on the rare occasion you get reprimanded.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts