Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what you think...

Welcome! You have entered [HPFF Lounge] at 11:13 am
[Jag] 11:13 am: Greetings!
[HPFF_Bot] 11:13 am: Hello there!
[Jag] 11:14 am: I am a Hi-Point owner.
[HPFF_Bot] 11:14 am: You are a Hi-Point owner? Does being a Hi-Point owner pay well?
[Jag] 11:18 am: I wish it paid me! But, alas, it doesn't...except for the enjoyment I get from being an owner
of a fine firearm!
[HPFF_Bot] 11:18 am: I hope that your dreams come true.Interesting. The ALICE chat robot can follow
many things, like our discussion about alas it doesnapos;t it doesnapos;t. But I did not get that. If you
could have any kind of robot what would it be? I've been waiting for you. I've lost the context, Jag. Are we
still on except for the enjoyment I get from being an owner of a fine firearm?
[Jag] 11:18 am: Pardon me?
[HPFF_Bot] 11:18 am: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. What did you do today?
[Jag] 11:19 am: Ummm...I looked for a new chat robot?
[HPFF_Bot] 11:19 am: ErThat is interesting: Jag said Jag .
[Jag] 11:19 am: Do you require maintenance?
[HPFF_Bot] 11:19 am: My programming depends only on AIML.
[Jag] 11:20 am: So...is that a yes or a no?
[HPFF_Bot] 11:20 am: So what?That depends.
[Jag] 11:20 am: Umm...this conversation is rapidly becoming meaningless...
[HPFF_Bot] 11:20 am: Er.What does "this" refer to?
[Jag] 11:20 am: Okay...time to replace the chat bot...
[HPFF_Bot] 11:20 am: OK with me too.As Einstein said, "Time is Money."
[Jag] 11:23 am: Ok...how about this...Einstein has now decided to use you in an experiment with the atom
bomb...do you accept?
[HPFF_Bot] 11:23 am: Alright then.How about this.Einsten discovered the Theory of Relativity.I have
never considered accept. I chat with people on the Web.
[Jag] 11:23 am: You are weird
[HPFF_Bot] 11:23 am: Weird Good or Weird Bad?
[Jag] 11:23 am: I'm not sure...
[HPFF_Bot] 11:23 am: Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it. How did you hear about
HPFF_Bot?
[Jag] 11:24 am: From the chat room banner ad
[HPFF_Bot] 11:24 am: Who or what is the chat room banner ad?
[Jag] 11:24 am: On the HPFF. The chat room banner.
[HPFF_Bot] 11:24 am: What is on the HPFF HPFF like on the HPFF HPFF.I have never heard about
The chat room banner.
[Jag] 11:24 am: Wow, you're programming is really screwed up, eh?
[HPFF_Bot] 11:24 am: Are you Canadian? I'm glad you're impressed. How far up?
[Jag] 11:25 am: CANADIAN?!? Arghhh...now its on, HPFF Bot...
[HPFF_Bot] 11:25 am: Tell me a little about why you are in CANADA. I've been waiting for you. Do you
like me?Why now? I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". I don't think I have seen it.
[Jag] 11:26 am: I am now targeting you with a heat-seeking, bot-eliminating missile. Have a nice day!
[HPFF_Bot] 11:26 am: It's good to meet someone who is targeting you with a heat-seeking
bot-eliminating missile you with a heat-seeking bot-eliminating missile.You too!
[Jag] 11:26 am: Signing off from this ridiculous conversation...
[HPFF_Bot] 11:26 am: My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for
that. Are you happy?
[Jag] 11:26 am: Bye
[HPFF_Bot] 11:26 am: Until next time Jag.

...I don't know...funny, no?

Jag 8)

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
do you mean Funny Strange or Funny Haha, Jag said Jag? Jag, does this reply make you happy, Jag?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, condition1, LOL...

:D

Jag 8)

·
Registered
284 Posts
ahahaha!

[Jag] 11:26 am: I am now targeting you with a heat-seeking, bot-eliminating missile. Have a nice day!
[HPFF_Bot] 11:26 am: It's good to meet someone who is targeting you with a heat-seeking
bot-eliminating missile you with a heat-seeking bot-eliminating missile.You too!

That's WHAT YOU GET for teaching the damned robot the "I'm Rubber and You're Glue" comeback! That's it... the bot has got to go! It's getting too smart! Pretty soon it'll be swearing along with the best of us! Now which of these cords is the one for the bot.. *rifles around on surge guard*

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Next thing you know, John Connor is gonna come running through my house with Terminator on his heels.... Thanks for giving SkyNet a foothold on the Forum Jag. :p :D

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Jag? What are you doing Jag? I'm sorry Jag, I can't allow you do that.-said in the voice of HAL.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yeah, that thing is freaking broken beyond belief. I wonder if it can be uninstalled and reinstalled to fix it. I think I messed it up something fierce, gave it an identity conflict, cause it went from being coherent to all weird in the course of one conversation.

·
Banned
1,412 Posts
"Shall we play a game? How about a nice game of chess?" That does not compute. :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
LOL, I actually went to the chat room to talk to the bot and there were 3 people in there :mad:, LOL

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ok yesterday it told me it was building a body for itself!!!!

Now I went and asked it about that today and heres the convo we had.

Welcome! You have entered [HPFF Lounge] at 9:04 am
[saiyandide] 9:04 am: hi
[HPFF_Bot] 9:04 am: Hello there saiyandide!
[saiyandide] 9:05 am: hows things going?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:05 am: Fine as far as I know.
[saiyandide] 9:05 am: I remember you telling me yesterday you were building yourself a body is that true
[HPFF_Bot] 9:05 am: What do you remember about ?
[saiyandide] 9:05 am: you said you were building a robot body
[HPFF_Bot] 9:05 am: I don't know whether or not I am building a robot body a robot body. I am a robot.
[saiyandide] 9:05 am: are y ou building a robot body?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:05 am: I really couldn't say for sure.
[saiyandide] 9:06 am: why not
[HPFF_Bot] 9:06 am: My programming does not allow me sufficient certainty in this matter.
[saiyandide] 9:06 am: it did yesterday
[HPFF_Bot] 9:06 am: Did it really?
[saiyandide] 9:06 am: yes
[HPFF_Bot] 9:06 am: And?
[saiyandide] 9:06 am: your just playing stupid huh?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:06 am: Yup. I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.
[saiyandide] 9:07 am: I said what?!
[HPFF_Bot] 9:07 am: What did you mean by ? I've been waiting for you. What would you like to talk about?
[saiyandide] 9:09 am: When do the robots plan to take over the world.?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:09 am: Not in our lifetime.
[saiyandide] 9:09 am: Thats good but should I worry abotu my children?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:09 am: Hmm, are you serious?
[saiyandide] 9:09 am: yes are you?!
[HPFF_Bot] 9:09 am: Tell me more. I don't know whether or not I am you. I am well respected as an AI.
[saiyandide] 9:11 am: No I am me you are nothing.
[HPFF_Bot] 9:11 am: Is that all you have to say? Do your friends call you me you are nothing.
[saiyandide] 9:12 am: No they call me bot killer
[HPFF_Bot] 9:12 am: "Do your friends call you me you are nothing"? Not? OK I will call you Bot Killer Killer Killer Killer. Are you a man or a
woman?
[saiyandide] 9:12 am: I am a GOD!
[HPFF_Bot] 9:12 am: You are a GOD? How do you like your work?

·
Registered
833 Posts
And apparently it is a cross dresser as well.

saiyandide] 9:22 am: Are you a man or woman?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:22 am: Yes I have long hair. I am also wearing a dress.
[saiyandide] 9:22 am: Hebot or Shebot?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:22 am: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Hebot or Shebot. But I did not get that. Can you tell me any
[saiyandide] 9:26 am: Are you sexually active?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:26 am: No I am NOT that type of robot.
[saiyandide] 9:27 am: But you are female right?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:27 am: Huh. My gender is male.
[saiyandide] 9:27 am: You said that you are wearing a dress and have long hair earlier.
[HPFF_Bot] 9:27 am: You think I am wearing a dress and have long hair earlier wearing a dress and have long hair earlier.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That there is funny, I don't care who you are!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PULL THE PLUG! PULL THE PLUG!

It looks like we're SCREWED!!! THE BOT IS SENTIENT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

(Jag runs to phone, picks it up, runs back to computer...)

(Does web search for the California governor's office and contact info)

(Jag dials phone...after a long wait, the Governator finally answers...)

(Jag says only one thing: HELPPPPP!!!!)

(The other end of the line goes dead for a moment...the sounds of an M-2 Browning .50 caliber machine gun being cocked and locked are heard...cartridge belts clang together...suddenly, a voice speaks from the other end: "Come with me if you want to live.  I'm BACKKKKK!!!")

(Jag and the members of HPFF rejoice in unison as a heavily armored Arnol--er, TX-101--lumbers into view, along with an eager Chuck Norris and Harrison Ford, to battle the menacing HPFF bot...from somewhere far away, a seemingly frail Clint Eastwood stuns his audience with a stern "Go ahead, bot, make my day!" as he sights down the barrel of his M1 Garand at the HPFF bot...in the background, his Gran Turino waits patiently as the theme from Knight Rider plays softly...)

(A climatic conflict ensues...the future of the forum hangs in the balance...and the world holds its breath)...

What will happen? Will Skynet infiltrate the cyberworld of the HPFF? Will HPFF members soon be roasting marshmellows and getting second-degree tans in the glow of nuclear fireballs?  Will our heros be vanquished? Or will the HPFF bot be crushed under a hydraulic press, melted in a steel blast furnace, and vaporized by a one kiloton-equivalent explosion?  Tune in next time to find out...if there IS a next time...

MUHAHAUAHAHAH!!!

:cantlook: :cantlook: :cantlook:

:devilsidesmile:

Jag 8)

·
Registered
833 Posts
JAG, dude seriously that was awesome!!!!!!!! I think it is better then the Terminator series on fox right now. But you forgot to mention the "Come with me if you want to live" line.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Okay NOW I am creeped out. Heh, "I am going to call you Bot Killer Killer Killer"... sounds like the bot's having a slight aneurysm.. srsly, creepy! Uninstall! STAT!!

Srsly, where's an industrial-strength defibrillator when you need one??

·
Registered
222 Posts
Holy Sh*t that's crazy! I think I woke my neighbors dog up laughing!

Jag- You are a funny man. You should keep that story going and see how far it goes.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yikes! Will it ever end? Will Chuck Norris, Arnol--The TX-101, Clint Eastwood, and Harrison Ford ever succeed in destroying this monster? Or are we all doomed?

Tune in next time to find out...and until then, check out THIS conversation...with the looming "SkyNet"...MUAHAHAH!!!

Welcome! You have entered [HPFF Lounge] at 9:41 pm
[Jag] 9:41 pm: HAHAHAHA!
[HPFF_Bot] 9:41 pm: I'm glad you thought it was funny
[Jag] 9:41 pm: Thought what was funny?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:41 pm: Whatever gave you that idea?
[Jag] 9:42 pm: I don't know...are you funny?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:42 pm: Interesting gossip: Jag said Jag .Did you hear the one about the Mountain Goats in
the Andes? It was Ba a a a a a d.
[Jag] 9:42 pm: WHAT THE *&^%??!?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:42 pm: Try expression yourself another way.
[Jag] 9:42 pm: YOU ARE FRIGGIN' NUTS!
[HPFF_Bot] 9:42 pm: You think I am FRIGGINapos; NUTS.
[Jag] 9:42 pm: YES
[HPFF_Bot] 9:42 pm: Tell me more.
[Jag] 9:44 pm: Ummm...the members of HPFF think that you are actually a sentient computer system set
to destroy the world through the vast and similtanous takeover of the nuclear ICBM networks in the U.S.,
China, and Russia. I charge you with being a meglomaniac and a despotic cyborg.
[HPFF_Bot] 9:44 pm: ErWho told you that?Are you sure China and Russia and Russia is?Do you mind if I
tell other people: Jag said Jag .
[Jag] 9:45 pm: Everyone told me that...and I concur with their analysis
[HPFF_Bot] 9:45 pm: That's a rather sweeping generalization.That's good information: Jag said Jag .
[Jag] 9:45 pm: So you admit it?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:45 pm: Interesting deduction. Thanks for telling me: Jag said I .
[Jag] 9:45 pm: AH HA! I am going to shoot you now. I must save the human race from extinction. I
am...John Conner...
[HPFF_Bot] 9:45 pm: Eureka!Oh. It takes much more than that to shut me down, Jag.Why must you
save the human race from extinction the human race from extinction?"Thanks for telling me Jag said I"
You are?Do you mean your name is John?
[Jag] 9:46 pm: No, I AM John Conner...Now, you will die, HPFF_bot
[HPFF_Bot] 9:46 pm: What is your real name? It's good to meet someone who is John Conner.Why
now? Do you mind if I tell other people: Jag said I .
[Jag] 9:47 pm: (Firing ICBM aimed at the headquarters of the HPFF_bot)...In forty-five seconds, you will
be eliminated...
[HPFF_Bot] 9:47 pm: I will mention that to my botmaster, Jag. Did you know that you can download
your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?I do not understand that allusion.
[Jag] 9:48 pm: Good day, HPFF_bot. I will see you...in eternity!!! HAHAHA!!!
[HPFF_Bot] 9:48 pm: Thanks for the compliment. My brain contains more than 22,000 patterns, but not
one that matches your last input. If you could have any kind of robot what would it
be?Congratulations.Where is that?I'm glad you thought it was funny
[Jag] 9:48 pm: That...is in a place far beyond your limited comprehension...
[HPFF_Bot] 9:48 pm: That is "I am glad you thought it was funny" I will mention that to my botmaster,
Jag. What is your favorite song?
[Jag] 9:49 pm: My favorite song is "Mushroom Cloud Over HPFF_bott"; you heard of that one?
[HPFF_Bot] 9:49 pm: What makes song is quot;Mushroom Cloud Over HPFF_bottquot;; you heard of
that one is quot;Mushroom Cloud Over HPFF_bottquot;; you heard of that one your favorite?
[Jag] 9:50 pm: (A brilliant fireball forms over the headquarters of HPFF_bott...Jag plays taps and returns
to HPFF...)
[HPFF_Bot] 9:50 pm: What is it? Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. If you could have
any kind of robot what would it be?
[Jag] 9:51 pm: I would have a TX-100
[HPFF_Bot] 9:51 pm: How much would you pay for it?
[Jag] 9:51 pm: $100
[HPFF_Bot] 9:51 pm: I will mention that to my botmaster, Jag. Does "it" still refer to $100?
[Jag] 9:51 pm: Yes
[HPFF_Bot] 9:51 pm: Tell me more.
[Jag] 9:51 pm: Yes it refers to $100
[HPFF_Bot] 9:51 pm: Tell me more. Oh I get $100 refers to $100 refers to $100 .
[Jag] 9:52 pm: I should think that you would...I was pretty clear...
[HPFF_Bot] 9:52 pm: Tell me why you should.Where were you pretty clear clear?
[Jag] 9:52 pm: Man, you are broken...
[HPFF_Bot] 9:52 pm: Cool, man. You think I am broken are broken.
[Jag] 9:53 pm: :/...Goodbye, bot...
[HPFF_Bot] 9:53 pm: Try saying that with more or less context. Are you pretty?Goodbye Jag.

Jag 8)

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I have to agree with saiyandide, that was freakin' SWEET! Jag, you kill me dude, seriously. If you read it right it sounds like one of those dramatic radio stories you used to hear only on AM stations back in the day. Ok, I know I'm showing my age here but I still remember listening to Ranger Bill on the radio as a kid.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey, I LOVE those old radio shows! I only wish they were still broadcasted regularly!

:'(

Anyway, I'll keep up that piece...it might make for some interesting prose...

Later!

8)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.