Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if its ever been posted or noticed before, but the hi-point carbines look to have taken some of their ergo designs from the American 180 .22 machine gun.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
That's interesting. They look like long lost siblings. You may be on to something.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
thats a thompson rite ? they make that in 22lr ?? i thought it was just 45

if they come out with a 4595 i would like to think of it as a cheap new age thompson : )
They are ALMOST done with the 4595. We had the wife of the family who owns the company come by and make an official statement (and yes, we confirmed that it's the real deal) and she said they're putting the finishing touches on manufacture so they can go to retail. Only a matter of time....

Because now *I* want one after seeing some ballistics of the .45 :devilsidesmile: This thing is going to be wicked powerful @ +/-100m

·
Registered
127 Posts
ones the every tool for the gun, the other is your trigger lock...
Trigger lock, lol... I'm sorry. I shouldn't... :cry2: How quaint. :D

Nice of them to provide them I suppose. I'm sure irony will dictate that tonight someone will sneak in and try and shoot me with my own weapon. I guess I should put the locks on. Do they make trigger locks for swords, knives, ditch bank blades, baseball bats, escrima, cinder blocks, red bricks, meat cleavers etc...? Cause I have a lot of things to lock up. Mop in the garage has an american hickory handle... better secure it too...

i'm sorry, I've just always thought it completely absurd. My daddy showed me the 870 Wingmaster soon as I was old enough to understand about guns. Loaded up a light round of birdshot of some sort, and made me shoot a milk jug with it. Then he vaporized a cement block with a slug. I knew not to play with them after that. STILL don't care too much for shotguns :embarrassed2:

G

·
if it's just you, or you and the wife at home, a trigger lock isn't as important as long as u are responsable and at least make sure the safety is on if u keep it loaded while being stored. If u have kids, trigger lock is a good idea. They get curious at any age, and even if you teach YOUR kids not to touch, it don't mean one of their friends won't see it and start playing...

Oh, and yea that is pretty cool that it has that machine gun look. Might help if someone took the time to make up a custom wood stock that was designed to look like the origional 995.

·
Registered
84 Posts
ones the every tool for the gun, the other is your trigger lock...
Trigger lock, lol... I'm sorry. I shouldn't... :cry2: How quaint. :D

Nice of them to provide them I suppose. I'm sure irony will dictate that tonight someone will sneak in and try and shoot me with my own weapon. I guess I should put the locks on. Do they make trigger locks for swords, knives, ditch bank blades, baseball bats, escrima, cinder blocks, red bricks, meat cleavers etc...? Cause I have a lot of things to lock up. Mop in the garage has an american hickory handle... better secure it too...

i'm sorry, I've just always thought it completely absurd. My daddy showed me the 870 Wingmaster soon as I was old enough to understand about guns. Loaded up a light round of birdshot of some sort, and made me shoot a milk jug with it. Then he vaporized a cement block with a slug. I knew not to play with them after that. STILL don't care too much for shotguns :embarrassed2:
LOL, somewhat similar to what my dad did. When I was just old enough that he could explain stuff to me, he explained to me to not touch daddy's guns when he wasn't around. He had his 1911 out and ended the presentation with, "you never know when the things might go off" and he promptly fired it. Now, a 1911 is a handful of a pistol for an adult, you can imagine the impression it left on a 4 year old.

However, I love 1911s. Got me a Rock Island Armory GI-spec not long back 8)

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
ive seen a full auto american 180 in action and the first htought that came to my mind was "holy balls! 22 LR can do THAT!?

SW
LOL I had the same reaction! I ran into one on some website that I was browsing through. Thought it was a crazy looking gun so I youtubed it and almost wet myself in awe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.