American Hero Stabbed in California?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MachoMelvin, Oct 8, 2015.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

2. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

DEVELOPING: Pentagon Officials Confirm Spencer Stone Stabbed During ‘Bar Fight’ in Sacramento

http://libertynews.com/2015/10/pentagon-officials-confirm-spencer-stone-stabbed-during-bar-fight-in-sacramento/
    In now way is this stabbing ok. But that's just another reason to stay out of a bar. Can't get in a bar fight if you aren't in a bar. ;)

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Curious if he was recognized and called out on it or if this was a 'normal' drunk fight.

4. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Fox news has video

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/08/spencer-stone-french-train-hero-in-reportedly-in-stable-condition-after/?intcmp=hpbt4

5. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Good point Swag. Everyone wanted to fight Bruce Lee. Stupid people. I remember when I practiced Karate with my buds in Thailand, sometimes we would go downtown afterwards. This one a$$ in the class always had to try and pick a fight with a local national just to show how bad he was. I was just waiting for the day when he would unknowingly challenge a pro kick boxer. Just couldn't wait to see him get the literal $hit kicked out of him. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. The Thai's were smart enough to just walk away. How sad :(

6. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

We where not allowed to go anywhere near the fights. But we would sneak in and watch the Europeans get their asses handed to them. good times

7. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

On Oct 1st, Alex Skarlatos would have been at Umpqua Community College had he not agreed to be on the Ellen show.

A week later Spencer Stone is stabbed in a bar fight.

I'm sure it's nothing, just seems weird. :foilhat:

8. That thought crossed my mind also.

9. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Well they're sure tried to head off the terrorism or revenge angle...... If only we had some common sense knife legislation, and Asian gang legislation, this tragedy could have been avoided.... C'mon O, there's a tragedy gathering dust right in front of you!

10. I guess E-5 wasn't good enough, so he went for E-6. :p

11. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

They actually had Thai Kick Boxing exhibition fights right on base at U-Ta-Pao RTAFB in Thailand when I was there. Now that was something to watch. No holds barred outright kicka$$ kick boxing. We had one G.I. who thought he was a bada$$ challenge a boxer and he got his a$$ handed to him on a plate in about 30 seconds.

Those guys even put our current UFC fights to shame when it comes to outright brutality. I don't think I ever saw any kind of rule enforcement during the exhibitions. :foilhat:

12. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

You had to be some kind of stupid to get into a ring with a Guy who spends his days kicking trees