Ammo - Gander Mountain

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by vettim89, Aug 25, 2014.

1. vettim89

vettim89 Member

Not sure if this allowed but I figured an admin will pull it if inappropriate.

Was at Gander Mountain and they have bulk Blazer Brass ammo as follows

350 x 9 mm
    250 x 0.40 S&W
    250 x 0.45 ACP

ALL for $89.99!!!!!!

Don't know how long this sale will last but thought I would share if you have a GM locally

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Location - Location - Location?

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Where is this mythical Gander Mountain you speak of?

4. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

5. Tchort

Tchort Member

Gander here in joliet illinois had them last week I think. Actually had a lot of ammo, all different. When at bass pro saturday they were packed with ammo also. Must be on a come back.

6. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

There seems to be a good supply of centerfire calibers available, but .22s are a completely different story.

7. vettim89

vettim89 Member

My location was Toledo, Ohio but as has been mentioned it is company wide. My location had entire pallets of each type on the floor

8. Seymourmtn

Seymourmtn Member

Knoxville, tn has ample amount. Bass Pro and Cabelas seem to be very low

9. Geezer

Geezer Junior Member Member

All ammo, including rimfire, has slowly gotten back on the shelves around here.

10. rgallini

rgallini Member

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  11. Here in central PA ammo is available, most of the time. Sometimes you might have to call around but most calibers can be found, except rimfire. That's still pretty much hit or (mostly) miss.

12. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

One in Hillard and one in Reynoldsburg, but the site has free shipping on orders over $50, so why waste the gas if you don't have to?

13. MachoMelvin

I was over at Gouger Mtn in Reynoldsburg Sunday, picking up my 4095 Classic. I didn't see anything special with their prices. I did pick up a couple of boxes of 380, I hadn't seen in a few weeks.
    WalMart ran a Sunday flyer for ammo, had 9mm & 40 s&w for $9.95 for 50rd. I picked up a few, also picked up 3 bx of 223 for $19 for 50rd

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  14. tallbump

Saw the WalMart ad, didn't realize the had the .40 for $10. I haven't had any .40 in months. Only got to shoot my JCP once since I got it. Hopefully I can find some when i get paid Friday

15. MachoMelvin

I was up to over a 1000 rds a few months ago, but I've slipped a little below. I'd better get on the stick? I have only owned a 380-40 & 45 this past few months. I need to pick up the pace!

16. tallbump

Yes, yes you do. Seriously though I hope I can find some 40 for $10

I'm dying to shoot my JCP

17. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I'm just now getting back into 9mm with the 995ts i recently bought, and what i'll be carrying for ccw

18. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Stock up. It looks like we are close to another 911. Then ammo will be hard to find.