Ammo in stock at WalMart in St. Peters, MO

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by TommyGun, Dec 11, 2014.

1. TommyGun

TommyGun Member

All not sure if this is the right place to post, but I was just at Wal-Mart in St. Peters, MO and they had quite a bit of 9mm and .45 ACP in stock (actually on display).

9mm an .45 Aluminum in stock as well as that yellow box of remington and the white box winchester.

2. TommyGun

TommyGun Member

I should have mentioned: $9.97 for 9mm and $14.97 for .45 (50 ct. for each)

3. Grant

Grant Member

And lowering the prices.

4. Kiln

Kiln Member

Centerfire ammo has been readily available here for months. You still have to beat the scalpers to get rimfire ammo of most varieties. I hear if you do a blood ritual on a full moon that your chances are increased but I haven't tried it...yet.

5. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Walmarts all around the Peoria area are well stocked with ammo now. 22 is still a little scarce but it can be found. I haven't seen this much ammo at Walmart stores in the Peoria area for 3 years.

6. HP/C9/45ACP

HP/C9/45ACP Member

Center fire has been available here in south central KY for the past few months. .22 and .22 magnum are still pretty scarce, but I've seen .17 caliber at a few places recently.

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    That's because no one in Illinois is allowed to have a gun...:rolleyes:

Just funnin' ya, ArmyScout.:p

8. TommyGun

TommyGun Member

Walmart stores around here have been short on 9mm and 45 for weeks, so I just thoughtI would share the info.

9. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    You can put the NH/VT border on that same list.