Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
how has that silver bear been working for you? I have been thinking about trying that out in my CZ

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
meh I never was good at those maths.

EDIT: Just for lulz I googled what bi-weekly means, holy crap. It's like the AR vs AK argument lol. Tons of forum posts, Q&A sites and whatnot have people dueling over whether it really means twice a week or every 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Holy Crap :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :wideeyed:

Hey Krippp I want to live at your house, would you like to adopt me LOL

Jet

·
Registered
435 Posts
Good score Krippp!!! I see some Turkish 8mm (that stuff is AWESOME), and some Yugo 8mm (got me some last week) NICE!!! I had an order in at SOG for two cases of the x39 on clips, but they ran out before they could fill the order. Bastards wouldn't even give me the deal on the non-clipped stuff...

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
how has that silver bear been working for you? I have been thinking about trying that out in my CZ
shot about 3 or 4 hundred thru it so far(all silver bear) and not one hiccup and perfect accuracy
I feed my PA-63 silver bear and it eats it right up.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
o_O and you order that twice a week?

Holy crap man...where the heck do you live? SHTF I'm grabbing my gear and going to your house!
bi-weekly means every 2 weeks
No, that would be bi-monthly.... :p

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ammo stockpiles are really starting to dry up. Even CTD has Wolf FMJ MC 7.62x39 for $500 a CASE!!! Almost $18 a box!!!!
This is gonna get alot worse before it gets any better.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.