Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
I'm glad that when she saw it was leaking she had the common sense to double bag it before placing it in the trunk.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She looks like a middle aged woman. This woman should know better. Putting gasoline in a plastic bag and attempting to transport it is just beyond stupid.

Reactions: Think1st

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
That stuff is beyond funny, I’ve already seen the Tesla one but it had me hysterical.

Reactions: CowboyBob

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Polybag cocktail.

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Kroger? Same as Fred Meyer out here. Thing is, she's probably trying to get as many points or rewards/cash back as possible on her card, which is likely why she's filling a plastic bag. Very hazardous though, and very likely her trunk now smells of gasoline :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Another reason to have gas station attendants, even if its not for filling gas... but as a person who is legally authorized to stop this shit from happening :rolleyes: Oregon and New jersey are the last two States to still employ gas attendants to pump gas for customers. And in Oregon, its in counties with more than 40,000 persons. In counties with less, the gas stations are not required to have an attendant for the pumps, and also not required to stay open 24-7 .

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
And today we have
TWO winners!!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,796 Posts
Another reason to have gas station attendants, even if its not for filling gas... but as a person who is legally authorized to stop this shit from happening :rolleyes: Oregon and New jersey are the last two States to still employ gas attendants to pump gas for customers. And in Oregon, its in counties with more than 40,000 persons. In counties with less, the gas stations are not required to have an attendant for the pumps, and also not required to stay open 24-7 .
Every time I see that. I get a laugh. People to stupid to fill their own gas.

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
Have to die to be eligible.
Well, the chick with the gas bag SHOULD have died - either from a sudden explosion or overcome by gas fumes. And ya gotta admit, Cic, if the blonde could have gotten the gas into the electrical outlet on the Tesla, it could have been curtains for her too. So, as my kids always ask, can I get half credit?

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Every time I see that. I get a laugh. People to stupid to fill their own gas.
Eh, sometimes. With all the Californian refugees moving into Oregon.... honestly, Oregon's law about requiring gas to be pumped by attendants was basically a "make work" law and that enabled the politicians who wrote it to say "see! We provided jobs!!" :rolleyes: nevermind that its a min-wage job, never mind that its almost always a part time job, and that prices aren't any higher or lower than Washington State :rolleyes: (still cheaper than Ca gas prices though )
With that said.. some people shouldn't pump their own gas..that Kroger woman and the Tesla owner being two prime examples :rolleyes:

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Well, the chick with the gas bag SHOULD have died - either from a sudden explosion or overcome by gas fumes. And ya gotta admit, Cic, if the blonde could have gotten the gas into the electrical outlet on the Tesla, it could have been curtains for her too. So, as my kids always ask, can I get half credit?
I didn't make the rules.

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Well, New Jersey & Oregon politicians know their voters.
It was 1949, and 1951 for New Jersey and Oregon respectively, for banning self-service. Oregon legalized self service in counties with under 40,000 residents in 2018. The towns of Huntington, NY and Weymouth, MA both also prohibit self service fuel stations.
For Oregon.. voters keep trying to legalize self service statewide, and it keeps getting shot down on the basis of "job loss" :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts