Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Badges? Wha Stinkn Badges
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody else sick of this has been (and not a very good has been I might add), sticking his nose in the middle east and commenting on things like this?

Carter: Rep. Wilson comments 'based on racism' (AP)

AP - Former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday that U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson's outburst to President Barack Obama during a speech to Congress last week was an act "based on racism" and rooted in fears of a black president.

Come on man, your Presidency was a big enough mistake!!!
JUST STOP! STOP ALREADY!!

JJ

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Only since 1977

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only since 1977
Remember him beating that rabbit with the paddle, that was trying to get in the boat he was in? :brow: :cantlook:

HAHA

I was just telling my wife about that one...

JJ

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Sorry all I remember is 18% inflation, Billy Beer, His sisters faith healing, his dumbassed handling of Iran, newclear weapons and everything else is fuzzy.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
JIMMY WHO?

Yeah, that long. I remember his first appearance on national TV (before tah intarwebbz) and he stated:
"I will never lie to you."

You got it, his next statement was a lie. Sorry, I've forgotten what the lie was, but I remember telling everyone else in the room (CSUF--TV in the student union) he was lying. Most agreed he lied, but some still went on and supported him.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
carter makes pelosi look smart. He's a waste product.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
For as long as I can remember. He is a fool that never met a dictator he didn't like. What an embarrassment that POS continues to be. :cantlook:

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Jimmy Peanut's idea that "what Rep. Wilson said was racial", is VERY dangerous!!

This idea could spread fear among many that if they disagree with the president they could be labeled a racist. (which is a crock)

Jimmy Carter needs to shut the heck up, go farm some peanuts, and stop causing trouble.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Jimmy Peanut's idea that "what Rep. Wilson said was racial", is VERY dangerous!!

This idea could spread fear among many that if they disagree with the president they could be labeled a racist. (which is a crock)

Jimmy Carter needs to shut the heck up, go farm some peanuts, and stop causing trouble.
That is exactly what is intended by the lie.

Those that wish to help us save this Republic had best grow a backbone and stop caring what lies are spread. We cannot stop the lies of the corrupt or ignorant so we must stop the fear those lies are designed to instill.

In short we would be best served by growing a set.
That isnt flippant, I know how difficult it will be for some people who have spent much of their life molding a reputation but no more difficult than the task we all face.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
I believe he sold the farm many years ago. But I've been sick of him since the Iran hostage deal when he backed out of the rescue and even more with his stickin his nose in places it's not needed!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I read an account from an agent on the protection detail where he would make a big deal about carrying his own bags, which were empty; and arriving in the Oval office @ 0530, and then promptly going to sleep on a couch. I'm waiting to hear his eulogy

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Wouldn't suprise me if Osama Bin Laden proclaims Jimmy Carter as an honorary jihadist.

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hamas and Hezbollah sure are buddies with him...

·
Registered
799 Posts
carter makes me sick.i was just commenting on my local news site that he needs to take his old @ss to zimwambe and live there.hes not doing nothing but stirring up trouble among the whites and blacks as if they were enough probs already.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
He needs to go back to something that he does well, maybe peanut farming.

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts