Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 380 in May. Can not find any ammo for it around the state of Florida. I ordered 150 rounds from A-! Hunting in Deer Park , TX on line and was given an ETA of July .......then it was Aug 11, and now they are saying April of 2010!!!!
Ths is is BS....with the call for ammo , these maufactures should be cranking out bullets like donuts next to a police station. The store owners have to start putting the pressure on them to increase manufacturing. Jobs???? Enough call for ammo to decrease unemployment by half if these companies get serious about stocking the stores with bullets!!!! :mad: yeah, yeah i know.......but all I want to do is shoot my gun!!!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Madrad I feel ya man. I ordered 2 boxes of .380(100rds) from SMG back Feb. Each month goes by and SMG leaves me e-mails stating shipping will be this coming month. SMG stated I will have the .380 ammo 9-14-09. The thing is, SMG has already charged my CC. :brow:

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
There was some .380 ammo at the Bass Pro Shop in Opry Mills (Nashville, TN) when I was up there yesterday. Unfortunately I had just bought a bunch of .22 Thunderbolt (Dick's finally had the stuff in again) and didn't have the funds to pay for any .380 :(

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
I was at a local pawn shop last week & asked if they had any .380 in.
He says we've had some .380 in for a while now........It's $30.00 a box :wideeyed: :woow: :no:

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
I think you should look into reloading, you could make your own and definitely be shooting before next april!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Last week, I was able to pick up 500 rounds of .380, but it was Wolf in the steel case. It was $14 a box, but at that price it was hard to pass up. Check out their web site often, or if your in the area stop by their retail store in So St Paul, MN. Their is also a gun shop and range called Bills Gun Shop, I dont know if they ship but they are stock piled with the .380 in the brass case for I think $18. They might ship.

John

·
Registered
28 Posts
And remember, 9mm and 380 are made with the same machine. Right now they are trying to stockpile the 9mm while putting the 380 and hold. It will pick up, just give it time. Maybe in the mean time get yourself a C9, plenty of 9mm ammo to go around!

John

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
I have seen plenty of .380 lately if you were willing to pay the price for it. Best pricing is when WM gets it in. Reloads at a local range were $12/50. I am going to reload mine.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Madrad I feel ya man. I ordered 2 boxes of .380(100rds) from SMG back Feb. Each month goes by and SMG leaves me e-mails stating shipping will be this coming month. SMG stated I will have the .380 ammo 9-14-09. The thing is, SMG has already charged my CC. :brow:
Simply call your CC company and stop payment. That simple and maybe the GS will ship it quicker. Or at least call you and say WTF !

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I bought a 380 in May. Can not find any ammo for it around the state of Florida. I ordered 150 rounds from A-! Hunting in Deer Park , TX on line and was given an ETA of July .......then it was Aug 11, and now they are saying April of 2010!!!!
Ths is is BS....with the call for ammo , these maufactures should be cranking out bullets like donuts next to a police station. The store owners have to start putting the pressure on them to increase manufacturing. Jobs???? Enough call for ammo to decrease unemployment by half if these companies get serious about stocking the stores with bullets!!!! :mad: yeah, yeah i know.......but all I want to do is shoot my gun!!!
That's why I never buy anthing like that online...... I just wait and when it is in stock, buy. Hey what difference does it make. You don't have it either way. But it keeps you from pulling your hair out and in my case I sure can't afford to lose anymore. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.