And you think big brother doesn't watch the internet

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by waltham41, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Very, very wong!

:mrgreen:

2. Ohhhhhhhh good one NDS ROFLOL

3. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Someone needs to kick that guy's teeth in...

4. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Scary!

"13 firearms in all, more than 5,000 rounds of ammunition, some that could pierce armor, and 100 rounds in a feeding clip with bullets "meant to take down aircraft or military machinery,""

I wonder who here wouldnt get a similar blurb were the media to peruse their collection. :mrgreen:

5. and 100 rounds in a feeding clip with bullets "meant to take down aircraft or military machinery,"

wtf is that?

and

He had hidden two AK-47s in his parents' closet, and his parents said the guns did not belong to them,

how do you hide AKs in someone else's closet?

6. How did he get them shiped to him without a ffl?

7. panoz77

panoz77 Member

OK, this story is soo bad I have to point out some ridiculas statements and absolute absurd reporting.

"found the weapons in stacked on shelves in plain view, Detective Antonio Aquino said."

Ok, so it is against the law to have weapons in plain view in your home? It is irresponsible but not against the law.

"Wong had 13 firearms in all, more than 5,000 rounds of ammunition, some that could pierce armor, and 100 rounds in a feeding clip with bullets "meant to take down aircraft or military machinery," Aquino said."

I love how 13 firearms makes a cache, and 5,000 rounds of ammo (wow, probably about 4,500 of them were .22!) Some could take down aircraft, OK that is a reasonable statement.

"He had hidden two AK-47s in his parents' closet, and his parents said the guns did not belong to them, Aquino said."

Now he is not only storing them in plain view but hiding them in his parents closet next to daddys shoes.

"Homestead Police first noticed Wong when he went to the department in February to complain he had been robbed of $800 over the Internet after he ordered a gun online using his father's PayPal account."

Dang, I've got to start using my paypal to buy guns too, I wonder if it was paypal who stole (froze his account) for trying to buy a gun using them. This dude is about as smart as a box of rocks.

"word was now getting around about Wong's age. Dealers stopped selling to him, and he was being banned from certain gun-sale Web sites."

Huh, how old is he 20, so WTF? Is he underage to buy a long gun, no? Should someone this dumb be allowed to buy a gun is the question.

"But authorities also found a school book bag lined with bulletproof vests inside Wong's home, as well as two handguns."

He loved his books and wanted them to come to no harm.

"Wong said the weapons were an investment.
    "He says it's a lucrative business," Aquino said. "He said if Hillary Clinton wins she'll put a ban on assault rifles, and these assault rifles will be worth more in value."

Now where they have a good case against this tard is that he was admittedly dealing guns without a license, this dude is about as dumb as they come.

8. griff30

griff30 Member

He had a .22, you know they are dangerous dont you?

9. Yeah panoz, he wasnt the sharpest knife in the drawer, thats for sure :roll:

10. This kid is definately a few dim som shy of a full combo plate..... :D

11. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

..couple rounds shy of a full mag.

SW

12. Not the sharpest tool in the shed :)

13. browwiw

browwiw Member

/shakes head at all the Asian jokes.

14. <--- is asian, and ashamed that miscreant is. I expect that sort of thing out of depressed white kids *sigh*.

Just kidding :). And I don't think it was so much big brother watching as someone reading it and reporting it.

15. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

The person who he said it to (from ar15.com) reported him.

16. I was just thinking it's a good thing I don't stack my guns on shelves in the open for all to see, wonder posting a pic of them on the kitchen table on my website is bad???
    I think I need to go count my ammo too, so anything more than 4999 rounds is bad? Is that 4999 rds per gun or just the ones hidden in the closet?

17. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.