37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the goods installed... :D

HP 995
ATI Stock
Yukon Optics SightMark Dual Shot Reflex Holo Sight with Secondary Laser
Bushman98's Custome Charging Handle

I hope to find a range this weekend and FINALLY throw some lead! :twisted:

BTW, special thanks to Bushman98 for the Charging Handle. What a word of difference!!! :shock: I strongly suggest this mod to any and all (when Bushman has more available).

·
Registered
847 Posts
Looks good and thanks for the plug. Did the installation go pretty easy? Make sure its tight so it wont loosen up during shooting.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Installation?? I would consider that installation (Compared to the ATI, that is!) :lol: It was even easier than I expected. The handle actually acts as a "socket" to help hand tighten the hex bolt. I've got to get some blue Loctite before I go to the range. My fingers thank you for all of your hard work and dedication in developing that little beauty!

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Beautiful looking 995 AngrrrdMgmt. Love the holo sight.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
The handle actually acts as a "socket" to help hand tighten the hex bolt.!
Yeah, he has a _very_ clever approach there, and I'm impressed with his ingenuity. Mine arrived today, and -- as I constantly stumble over finish options as he can tell you -- I'll get pix up of handle/trigger as soon as I quit stumbling over my feet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking about a simple flat black on the charging handle. I'm still debating the trigger. I love the look of Bushman's trigger, I just don't want to have to change out anything internal if it has to be repaired. Never know, I may hate the factory trigger once I shoot it...

G

·
Gotta get that charging handle. Just installed my trigger from bushman. Love it and cant wait to shoot it. It went in fairly easy. I have another for for my C9. I plan on putting it in this weekend. I will post pics of my 995 with its new trigger this weekend & hopefully the c9.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Looks good.
Spot

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rimfirehunter-
I paid $80 for the holo sight through Southwest Weapons out of Texas. It was more than I wanted to spend, but I had an Amazon gift certificate to burn, so it only really cost me $30 out of pocket.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts