Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is why I no longer watch CNN, NBC,CBS, ABC, etc for news. The way they are reacting to this ...revolt is the only word I can place on it, by completely ignoring its existence is just incredible. 8-10 thousand, Yes THOUSAND protesters in Columbus Ohio (Main Street USA if there is one) blatantly reduced to a few hundred by CNN "reporting". Constant airing of Obama hacks ranting on how these mobs were gathered by insurance companies and not representing America on all the networks save one Fox. The President, THE FREAKING PRESIDENT, referring to them derogatorily at every opportunity. Congress afraid, yes literally afraid, of holding any town hall meetings. Watch closely this is what Ive been waiting on for decades almost giving up on people waking up. Yet here it is and I am not sure what did it but thank god it happened.

Finally the sleeping giant awakes...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Time for our own news network? Something the people run and actually will report REAL news? How would one go about doing that? It's going to be hard to get organized and work together to oust these jokers from office if we can't get together and work as one group towards a common goal.....

·
Banned
10,225 Posts
Ok this is why I no longer watch CNN, NBC,CBS, ABC, etc for news. The way they are reacting to this ...revolt is the only word I can place on it, by completely ignoring its existence is just incredible. 8-10 thousand, Yes THOUSAND protesters in Columbus Ohio (Main Street USA if there is one) blatantly reduced to a few hundred by CNN "reporting". Constant airing of Obama hacks ranting on how these mobs were gathered by insurance companies and not representing America on all the networks save one Fox. The President, THE FREAKING PRESIDENT, referring to them derogatorily at every opportunity. Congress afraid, yes literally afraid, of holding any town hall meetings. Watch closely this is what Ive been waiting on for decades almost giving up on people waking up. Yet here it is and I am not sure what did it but thank god it happened.

its no doubt a lot of people, but i wouldn't call it a giant.....yet

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Between Fox and the internet that may not be the best use of our resources at this time but eventually that would be an excellent idea. Right now we have a few politicians to fry.

Tea Party like its 1775!

·
Registered
177 Posts

For every person who did make it to the protest, there were probably many more who were at work and couldn't attend. Those folks who have been thinking the same thing but had, you know a job to do?

·
Banned
10,225 Posts

For every person who did make it to the protest, there were probably many more who were at work and couldn't attend. Those folks who have been thinking the same thing but had, you know a job to do?
i'm not disparaging the movement, i'm just sayin, until we have like a hundred thousand or so showing up at every event, i hesitate to call it a giant. the anti-war protests in the winter of 02-03 were bigger than these tea parties, even by Fox's numbers. They were just a blip on the radar of the politicians.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know it matters not at all if your mind is so closed not to see or hear. No wit or doubt will make it this go away, no hack can hide it. People are very pissed at your savior. And this is only the beginnings.

Never have I seen such fear on congressmen's faces like Ive seen this week, priceless.

·
Banned
10,225 Posts
You know it matters not at all if your mind is so closed not to see or hear. No wit or doubt will make it this go away, no hack can hide it. People are very pissed at your savior. And this is only the beginnings.

Never have I seen such fear on congressmen's faces like Ive seen this week, priceless.
i just said i am not disparaging the movement. i'm just sayin, its not gonna make much difference unless it gets a lot bigger.

·
Registered
177 Posts

I hope the congressmen and reps are all a little more scared. Maybe they'll think a little more before they act. That would be refreshing.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Here in Washington, all the politicians with a D by their name won't show up in front of their constituents now and are saying there is a "mob mentality" out there now. Well, yeah....it's cause we are PISSED at the disregard for our wishes and these people running off and doing what they want without considering the rest of us! You BETTER be scared! If they won't even show their faces, I think it's a little more than a "blip"....they are running like the cowards they are, and refuse to answer to the people. The mobs are growing and we are about to topple these buffoons from their self made thrones.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Time for our own news network? Something the people run and actually will report REAL news? How would one go about doing that? It's going to be hard to get organized and work together to oust these jokers from office if we can't get together and work as one group towards a common goal.....
For realz! That whole paragraph is pretty much the precise CORE of Marxism!!! And you just plopped it out there as natural as anything in the world. You just advocated a "workers" society, run by the people!!!

Now I don't agree with your Marxist agenda, but I respect your right to believe it. :angel:

·
Registered
601 Posts

i just said i am not disparaging the movement. i'm just sayin, its not gonna make much difference unless it gets a lot bigger.
You can't say ANYTHING that isn't "You are 100% Correct Rhodes"... If you do, you are leftist zombie who is his true enemy, and given the chance he will gun you down in the street so he can make America Pure Again!!! LOL

Rhodes is only interested in listening to Rhodes, and People who agree with Rhodes LOL. Damn you Bomber, why are you denying his truth!

·
Banned
10,225 Posts

You can't say ANYTHING that isn't "You are 100% Correct Rhodes"... If you do, you are leftist zombie who is his true enemy, and given the chance he will gun you down in the street so he can make America Pure Again!!! LOL

Rhodes is only interested in listening to Rhodes, and People who agree with Rhodes LOL. Damn you Bomber, why are you denying his truth!
i'm sorry, i will go back to my hole..... :shifty:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well hell I am a bad person it seems.

·
Banned
10,225 Posts
Well hell I am a bad person it seems.
aww man, don't be so hard on yourself....you can let us do that.... I'm kidding man. I just think that people get tired of being told that they are this or that when all they are trying to do is have a civilized debate. you don't always get to be right. and saying someone is drinking koolaid doesn't automatically make you the master of the universe. i know you get tired of beleaguering a point but sometimes you gotta do that in order to make yourself heard. and sometimes you gotta acknowledge that other people might have a valid point.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Oh that's right. Until someone qoutes my qoute he can't see me!

·
Registered
762 Posts
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/07/health-care-town-hall-turns-violent-tampa/

Check out the videos on this page.....I'd be turning violent too if I was shunned from the town hall meeting and told to stand outside where I didn't have to be heard. Nope, guess all 1500 people that were pissed off were just "GOP puppets" and "hired by the healthcare industry". What a joke, you Democrats are really getting desperate, and with good reason. I would bet, given the way we are going, that there will be impeachment proceedings for many elected officials well before the next election......or there will be armed revolution. People are getting pissed....I've got the rifles loaded and am ready for war.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.