Anheuser Busch: Thanking the Troops

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by geon, May 21, 2008.

1. geon

geon Member

2. griff30

griff30 Member

I cant get the videos to load in IE7 or Firefox. Wonder what setting I need.

3. Try this one

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AGay3mZHeE[/ame]

4. Good for him. Its a great thing he is doing for our service people. Whether you agree with the war or not, you have to remember these people layed it all on the line when asked to by their country.

I feel sorry for the Korean and Vietnam vets that did not get the same treatment for doing the same thing for their country.

5. :shock: Those are great videos! The soldiers in the second video showed how much they appreciated the welcome home. That is awesome for people to just go and welcome home the soldiers. Good job :!:

Thanks for the videos :!:

6. I can't watch that Anheuser Busch video without getting tore up.

7. griff30

griff30 Member

thats a good video.
    I cant keep a dry eye when I see kids greeting their mom or dad after a tour either.
    The other Bud commercial I love is the one where the Clydesdales walk in front of the site of the twin towers and kneel silently.

8. Is this it?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddlaE5a-SI4&feature=related[/ame]

That's a pretty good one too. I saw a few commercials looking for that one...OMG some of those are too funny.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program.

9. griff30

griff30 Member

10. geon

geon Member

It's my pleasure!

Glad you appreciate them and our troops' service as I do!

:)

11. geon

geon Member

Me too.

Both of em tear me up.

12. geon

geon Member

Thanks man, I'd never seen that one!

13. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

makes ya damn proud to be an American!

14. Every ime i talk to a soldier, i always take the time to thank the them for their service.

15. That first budweiser one tore me up inside. Thanks to all of those on here who have done their part to ensure the freedoms we all enjoy!

16. The things that must have been going through the soldiers minds when they came off that plane to a standing ovation... WOW. This is a thankless job that we all do sometimes, but for someone to take the time to thank any servicemember is something that I personally appreciate.