Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. I recieved my 15 round mag from Snipe today. Thanks for the quick shipping. As known, I had to grind a little plastic off the collar to fit the ATI stock. I decided I could do this with my bench grinder instead of breaking out my die grinder. It took less then 5 minutes. I don't know why others have said that it's a pain to make fit.

It fits the stock real nice with no rattles and ejects well. I also cranked 10 rounds through three times without failure.

I also like the looks of the longer mag sticking down from the ATI stock. It'll probably be a few weeks before I get a chance to try it out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snipe. I used the Krylon Camouflage OD Green. It was an easy job. Just tape, hang in the Garage and spray.

Thank you as well. It's nice when you can take peoples word for what they will do. Then again, I think it as reflection of the people on this site as well.

BTW, Here is a pic of my stock after taping it off. I forgot to take pics of painting it. It really an easy job and makes a big difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts