Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I still haven't quite figured out what your major malfunction is.
Maybe next time when you feel the itch to spend $230 you can just send it to me and I'll use it to buy steel case ammo....extra dirty.
No malfunction. Just a normal male.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,876 Posts
You just have to be an adventurous independent, original thinking, non-herd mentality, non-group-think, non-smug, SOB to buy and own a Hi-Point. Caring what other people think is not a Hi-Point buyer. BTW, the list price on mine was $230 without tax. What did I have to lose? The more you shoot one, the better it shoots. They like torture and dirt.

Hi Point owners are generally dangerous, conservative, 2A supporters that are always looking for something to shoot. They own mountains of ammo and buy it because ammo and guns are security. They are commonly smart-asses and narcissistic assholes that treat one another like shit while owning ridiculous numbers of other kinds of guns. Don't mess with the typical Hi-Point owner.
Hi Point owners are generally dangerous, conservative, 2A supporters that are always looking for something to shoot. They own mountains of ammo and buy it because ammo and guns are security. They are commonly smart-asses and narcissistic assholes that treat one another like shit while owning ridiculous numbers of other kinds of guns. Don't mess with the typical Hi-Point owner.

Steem Article Fodder :D

Of course I must cite the author :bounce:

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

Steem Article Fodder :D

Of course I must cite the author :bounce:
Translation: If Hi Point owners all took a DISC Personality Assessment, the vast majority of them would be "low C's".....non-compliant personalities. "Speed limits are merely a suggestion" and are "meant for other people" type of people. Get it?, LOL

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,876 Posts
Translation: If Hi Point owners all took a DISC Personality Assessment, the vast majority of them would be "low C's".....non-compliant personalities. "Speed limits are merely a suggestion" and are "meant for other people" type of people. Get it?, LOL
yeah, I got it...
I prolly fit 7 of the 10 generalities. I try and keep the narcissism in check most of the time. Most of the folks around here are 'nice enough' once they realize a new person is not leaving. Certain Level of hazing goes on, I think you enjoy that, actually. :D

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
yeah, I got it...
I prolly fit 7 of the 10 generalities. I try and keep the narcissism in check most of the time. Most of the folks around here are 'nice enough' once they realize a new person is not leaving. Certain Level of hazing goes on, I think you enjoy that, actually. :D
Ha Ha! Yeah, I had to figure it out. BTW, nobody here is "nice", LOL I can dish it out pretty hard but had to tone it down a little. My real sense of humor is dry as a bone. Somebody still thinks I'm a narcissistic asshole but, hey, sometimes it is what it is.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Administrator
24,594 Posts
I have a copy of my last DISC assessment somewhere in my filing cabinet. Therapist had me take one a few weeks ago.

It read something like; fact oriented, assertive, influential, self-sufficient, highly individualistic, rational, capable of providing help with solid information, and an outward perception of rationality and creativity. My "Dominance" score was high 40's and my "Compliance" score was single digits.

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
High D, High I, Low S, Low C. High risk taker....

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
D- low 40's
C- mid 20's

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
D- low 40's
C- mid 20's

I don't want to drive around you and you don't want to drive around me. As a "high D", get the hell outta my way, you're slowing me down! As part of one of my businesses, I give DISC profiles...highly trained in the tool. It's NEVER wrong if taken with honesty. There is no right or wrong, just the facts. Non-judgmental profile

·
Administrator
24,594 Posts
High D, High I, Low S, Low C. High risk taker....
I think my S was higher than my I? One of them was just under 30, the other was high teens.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Somebody is a tool alright....

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I think my S was higher than my I? One of them was just under 30, the other was high teens.
The way mine works is that it's not so much the number. If it's above the 50% line, you are one. A "high D, acts like a high D". A "low C, acts like a low C". I can usually read someone in two minutes or less in a conversation. Surprised your "D" isn't higher. In the end, just act like you're you and it will all work out. Follow your gut.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you can not field strip a weapon (such as in a .45 ACP etc.) to keep it functional, long term use, without using allen wrenches or some specialized tool to keep it going, it's not much good for a grunt. I still like my 995 9mm carbine.But in the field......

·
Administrator
24,594 Posts
The way mine works is that it's not so much the number. If it's above the 50% line, you are one. A "high D, acts like a high D". A "low C, acts like a low C". I can usually read someone in two minutes or less in a conversation. Surprised your "D" isn't higher. In the end, just act like you're you and it will all work out. Follow your gut.
There were answers in some groups that were all bad and I had to decided which was least bad to give the positive answer to finish the group.

That and once I left the line with the promotion to LT, and eventually Captain with the FD, I had to increase my people skills. Apparently my philosophy that "fuck you/this/that/him/her/etc" is a perfectly reasonable response to any query, isn't when you're the one that has to write it down in a state report.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,876 Posts
It's all a bunch of psycho-babble to me, I can understand it but once these a-hoes think they've got you figured out... that intfp crap is worse, IMO.

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Meanwhile, back to contraptions called guns....

Can't wait to see if it will shoot "clean".

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Meanwhile, back to contraptions called guns....
It got nothing the first fifteen times you tried it. Do you think your results will change if you keep repeating it like it was Abbott & Costello's Who's On First routine?

·
Premium Member
35,833 Posts
Guess he wants someone to call him on his BS so he can bitch about us being mean and stupid.

Any contraption that uses explosives to push bullets out a tube fast enough to penetrate meat, is a gun.

Change my mind. Or not. IDGAF.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Guess he wants someone to call him on his BS so he can bitch about us being mean and stupid.

Any contraption that uses explosives to push bullets out a tube fast enough to penetrate meat, is a gun.

Change my mind. Or not. IDGAF.
It's his little attempt at a joke. And in true toddler fashion he's going to keep repeating it until someone laughs.

Reactions: moona11 and ajole
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.