Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,833 Posts
It's his little attempt at a joke. And in true toddler fashion he's going to keep repeating it until someone laughs.
Your jokes often suck. But you never descend to that level. One and done, they live or die on their own. Respect....:p
Oh....you don't do emojis either...even though it would help.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
It's his little attempt at a joke.
Bingo.
Not that complicated. Everything is not a conspiracy. Just an Ockham's Razor thing.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Confused again... is indirect name calling is a sign of weakness, bullying or simple low intelligence?
Did I post your name?? No. When I have something to post about you I will put your name in it. Okay mister cry baby.
tenor-7.gif

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Did I post your name?? No. When I have something to post about you I will put your name in it. Okay mister cry baby. View attachment 61565
Still Confused... is direct name calling is a sign of weakness, bullying or simply low intelligence?

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Still Confused... is direct name calling is a sign of weakness, bullying or simply low intelligence?
We know you are confused. It happens a lot. Would you like to repost it again.
And stating a fact that you're crying about is no name calling its point out your a crybaby.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
We know you are confused. It happens a lot. Would you like to repost it again.
You have not answered the question yet have you.

Is indirect or direct name calling is a sign of weakness, bullying or simply low intelligence?

Or are you too bothered by the question and need to stay in "King of you Monkeys" mode? Sad. People say. Everybody knows this.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
You have not answered the question yet have you.

Is indirect or direct name calling is a sign of weakness, bullying or simply low intelligence?

Or are you too bothered by the question and need to stay in "King of you Monkeys" mode? Sad. People say. Everybody knows this.
Im still waiting on other posts for you to answer several questions from me and others. So while you wait just go ahead and catch up.
tumblr_6a923c3e28b0d871cae178df5e7c5359_be144409_500.gif

·
Registered
505 Posts
View attachment 61447

Brake cleaner! :yikes: Really?

S&B? :thumbsup:

I now have 3,424 rounds through my 995ts and all I have ever done is floss after every meal and scrape some tarter out of the comp a few times.

But in the last 500 rounds or so the cycling is getting sticky. Time for the grand opening. But brake cleaner?

But the gun still hits the target. I'm just a 25 yrd. plinker and happy with plinker quality groups. Pic of testing with a different ammo a few days ago. I like the 10-shot group, but POI is POS as is typical with different ammo.

View attachment 61449
i use non chlorinated brake clean on many guns, works great to blast out the BCG on ARs and hurts absolutely nothing. also works great on the 995. its cheap too. bottom line is it works

·
Premium Member
35,833 Posts
You are asking a stupid question, and doing so in a stupidly obvious way.

Name calling can be any of those three things. It can also an accurate description of someone, or an appropriate label, or a term of endearment, not to mention a perfectly acceptable way to insult a perfectly deserving individual.

If someone is calling you an idiot, I suggest you look at my options as the correct choices, and not your butthurt whiney options.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
You are asking a stupid question, and doing so in a stupidly obvious way.

Name calling can be any of those three things. It can also an accurate description of someone, or an appropriate label, or a term of endearment, not to mention a perfectly acceptable way to insult a perfectly deserving individual.

If someone is calling you an idiot, I suggest you look at my options as the correct choices, and not your butthurt whiney options.
Yet another example of name calling pointless web-rage. Flying monkey behavior. Take a pill. Jeez.

Anybody want to talk about gun cleaning issues?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Amazing how a simple post about cleaning the 995, gets so carried away. It is a pain in the butt. Has to be done..occasionally like most firearms. Some are more realistic than others.
Ditto daveindenver.

·
Administrator
24,594 Posts
Amazing how a simple post about cleaning the 995, gets so carried away. It is a pain in the butt. Has to be done..occasionally like most firearms. Some are more realistic than others.
Ditto daveindenver.
Certain personalities clash no matter what the subject matter. All like to stir the pot then point fingers when the other side fires back. Tis the way of the webz.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have taken mine apart a couple of times, but since I've added the long pic rail, muzz break, and some other things, too many additional steps now. Until it starts to fail (I'm more likely to before it does), I'll keep feeding it.

·
Premium Member
35,833 Posts
Yet another example of name calling pointless web-rage. Flying monkey behavior. Take a pill. Jeez.

Why are you calling names? Is it a sign of weakness, bullying or simply low intelligence?

Gotta love when the accuser is doing the EXACT thing he accuses others of. Leftist projection at its finest.
Rage? I'm laughing, and shaking my head in amazement.

Reactions: moona11

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
No. Because cleaning guns is boring and tediouis. So boring that people with enough money will often pay to have someone else clean the gun for them. What's more boring and tedious than cleaning guns? Talking about cleaning them.

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
hmmm... I wonder if one could clean a 995TS with Brakleen
Yes. Use the non-chlorinated. Chlorinated cleaners can damage the steel.

then lube it up with olive oil. [...] Just wonderin'....
Yes you can. The issue with using Olive Oil, and most vegetable oils, is the issue of oxidation. Veggie oils will oxidize over time and turn gummy and sticky. If you've ever come across a bottle of too-old Corn Oil in the back of the cabinet, did you notice the rubber-glue-like boogers around the mouth of the bottle, at the edge of the cap? That's the oil that has oxidized.

This will happen to most oils, either veggie or petroleum, unless anti-oxidant additives are used. In the old days, before anti-oxidants were added regularly (3-in-One oil was an early CLP with anti-oxidants) the solution for preventing oil from gumming up was to either use Cold Pressed Sperm Oil or to regularly clean the gun, even in storage, to remove and replace the oil.

There are actually a lot of less expensive household products which work well for cleaning and maintaining firearms. Book here:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/http://www...g-and-maintenance/ebook/product-22153656.html

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.