Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Another AR-15 Joke

653 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ajole
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
And here is another joke. Joe Biden thinks those are 9 millimeter rounds. It will blow the lung out of a body.
Reactions: 2
That’s a 155 mm….the BEST millimeter, no matter what the 10 mm guys say.🤣

And the ones we stored were nuclear. 120 lbs of GET OFF MY LAWN, at 1-9 miles away.
Reactions: 2

And the ones we stored were nuclear. 120 lbs of GET OFF MY LAWN, at 1-9 miles away.
Only 9 miles?

I'd heard the range was around 20 miles.

27 miles with base bleed.

Rerun
Only 9 miles?

I'd heard the range was around 20 miles.

27 miles with base bleed.

Rerun
That’s what they told us. I think the nukes are heavier than standard shells, which I know is 26-ish miles. But the Army will tell you all sorts of things…
Reactions: 1

It's actually a 105mm round. You put the charge bags into that case and then set the shell on top of the case before you carry it over to the gun. I actually didn't pick one up right as a cadet and accidentally dropped the shell onto the ground during artillery orientation... :oops:

The 155 shells get loaded into the breech, and the charges get placed in behind them.
It's actually a 105mm round. You put the charge bags into that case and then set the shell on top of the case before you carry it over to the gun. I actually didn't pick one up right as a cadet and accidentally dropped the shell onto the ground during artillery orientation... :oops:
Well rats….I guess that’s not the shell I’m talking about.

The 155 shells get loaded into the breech, and the charges get placed in behind them.
Yes they do.👍
Reactions: 1
1 - 7 of 7 Posts