Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
haha.. Primal does it with gusto too :D

Congrats to your son, sounds like he's doing REALLY well. I would never choose military life for myself, but I've seen it turn alot of people into good, upstanding individuals. And a few into.. not so nice people. He sounds like he's doing the former. Good on him! Very cool. ^_^

That said, where's that Del Taco sound clip when you need it...

·
Registered
284 Posts
That's the thing that I guess can be considered "Lost in Translation". I've heard it just about everyway you can say it. What it really is, is an acryonym, HUA for Heard, Understood, Acknowledged. I think the branches of service took it from there and developed it into whatever suited them best. However, if any grunt, regardless of branch yells HooRah, or HOOYA, or OOO RAH, it's all about the same to everyone else. In USAF BMT, we all yelled just about every version of it once or twice, but mostly just whatever one we came up with first.
... and I thought the military didn't have nerds.. :grinwink: :laugh:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Laugh it up, douche bags!!! ;)

Not really a nerd, but I do know the Military as I grew up in it. My dad was USAF and my Uncle was a Marine, and a drill instructor at Parris for 6 years before he got out.... So... yeah.
awww.. we were jest teasin! good sport ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.