Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this ad on the website for a small classifieds paper for central and western NC. I'm not sure what (Glock Style) means, but it must mean plated in gold or something.

New High Point 9mm, shot only 5xs, has hard case & Lifetime Warranty. (Glock Style) May consider trade. $400 864-XXX-XXXX

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thats funny. Did you call to find out the scoop?
I was actually going too but those X's in the phone number are from the ad's, and I didn't feel like registering for the site.

There is still hope though. There was someone else selling a C9 for 150.00 but I think it was used.

G

·
WOW! Never ceases to amaze me at how many people do that type of thing. But the thing that scares me is when they sell them! lol

G

·
What sux is that these classifieds will allow you to sell a firearm at that price to someone who can not legally buy one and they will pay this price for them to obtain a firearm of any kind. The world is not all $50 guns on the street like the media portrays it to be. Although I admit I don't have a problem with someone illegally obtaining one that way to protect his home. For any other purpose is wrong. I feel anyone should be allowed to protect his home. A mans home is his castle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts