Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I will be soon. I sent my money order in and had my FFL e-mail his info to the seller. I'm getting a C9. This will be the first gun I've owned, although I grew up around them-my Dad was a policeman who retired as the deputy chief of our hometown police force. He even gave me $100 to put towards the gun! I'm looking forward to getting back into shooting.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
:welcome: fellow Okie!

I ordered a C9 from a local OKC FFL rather than going directly to Hi-Point & I'm on a waiting list. :'( He sells quite a few of these but he won't tell me how many are ahead of me. Oh well, no hurry.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Welcome to the board, If I can be of any help - Feel free to send me a PM.

·
Banned
129 Posts
I am a new HP owner myself here in OKC I bought mine at a gun show in January of this year. Just got back from the range where i unloaded 150 rounds of reman. ammo not one jam or miss feed. I am proud to say that I made a gun range owner mad because he asked me how bad of a gun HP is and I told him that I just put 150 rounds down range and no miss feeds or jams. He seemed very displeased when I told him that I wouldn't want anything but an HP and I said it in front of some of his customers they turned to me and asked where they could find an HP dealer and I told them there are two in the OKC metro area they wrote the names down and left the store and gun range immediately to go and buy thiers. GOD bless HP.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
:welcome: OKNewshawk

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :shifty: :thinking: :yes:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan..

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum from Iowa... enjoy!

Charlie(+25)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts