Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Another New Member from MO

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Leland1 
G
#1 ·
Hello all. I just found this site thanks to Google, and I'm signing up. I just purchased a Hi-Point C9 this summer and I have about 100 rounds put through it to date. It's my first pistol and I bought it at the suggestion of my father due to the price and warranty. I understand that a lot of people don't like Hi-Point, and I don't care. My gun will make a hole in something just the same as theirs, maybe not with the same accuracy, or pretty looks, but who cares...it's a gun, not a trophy. :)

Anyway, looking forward to checking out the rest of the forum.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum man.

#3 ·
Welcome aboard! Or, I could just use this: :welcome:

#5 ·
Welcome to the Land of Misfits..

#6 ·
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

#7 ·
Hello from New Hampshire and WELCOME to the show!
There IS accuracy to a HiPoint. YOU need too put more rounds through her and getting used too. Practice, practice, practice and before You know it, You'll be shooting at the range and nosey people will be coming up to you asking....."nice gun, what is it?" I can't wiat for the reply............... :D

#8 ·
Welcome to the addiction! My name is Leland and im a certified Hi Point Addiction Therapist. My assistant Broomhead has already informed you of this AWSOME sickness.

Click here to see an actual Therapy Session in progress!!!!!

Now tell me all about it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.