another new one for me

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Krippp, May 17, 2008.

1. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

well here's the latest addition to the family before she gets torn apart and thoroughly cleaned. yugo sks 59/66A1, the wolf ammo in the black boxes I bought today and the wolf military classic on the left was a customer appreciation gift from the gunshop, they also threw in a speedloader for the wifes rossi .38 and free range time
    [​IMG]

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

There's nothing like getting customer appreciation bonuses! That's why I always will buy a pistol on my birthday! (Heck, it got me 50 rounds of SD .380! once) I like the Yugos... just because of the 'nade launcher!

3. That is a good looking rifle . I ran 100 rds through the one that I have as fast as I could to see how it would do , and when I was finished with the last round you could not touch the front sight it was so hot, but everything held up good .
    Spot

4. Very nice!

How much?

I love SKSs.

5. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

THE SKS WAS 168.00 WITH THE 6 BOXES OF AMMO THAT I ACTUALLY BOUGHT AND TAXES ALL CAME TO BE 218.00

6. Its hard to beat an sks. Thats a good looking rifle 8)

7. Good deal!!

I was thinking about buying a cheap beater SKS the other day, an old worn Norinco with a lot of bluing wear and a nasty stock for 150 but I needed to spend my money on something else.

I kinda wonder if I will regret not buying it.

8. Good price; smart move picking that up!!

9. I have nothing but good to say about the SKS. Its a good medium range rifle, most are well made and will last for years and years with decent care.

Nice looking rifle krippp.

10. Thats a great deal for the gun and all that ammo. I love my SKS, it's my second favorite gun next to my FEG.

11. nice rifle!your making me want to get one now :D

12. You really cant beat a SKS for a SHTF weapon. 10 rds, as accurate as it needs to be, and easy to maintain.

Well worth buying, and I think the prices will only keep going up on them just like everything else these days.

13. where? a dealer?

14. Congrats! You have a sweet looking Yugo there.

I would suggest getting a Murry's Firing Pin/Spring upgrade kit, this is the ONLY upgrade I consider necessary when it comes to the SKS Carbine.

http://www.murraysguns.com/sksown.htm

15. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Awesome deal, and even more awesome rifle! Congrats!

16. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

where? a dealer?[/quote]

yes, my favorite one

17. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

yes, it was purchased at my favorite local dealer

18. Very nice looking SKS.

I have the Norinco Chinese SKS. SKS's are nice and I plan on maybe getting another.