Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Been watching this forum for awhille now,getting sum good info. Pick up a od green 40 cal. last week,but aint had a chance to shoot it yet,weather a little crapy here right now. But i took some of you guys advise and loaded up my mags. So when i do get to go shoot (hopefully soon) they be good to go. I allso picked up 100 rounds of blazers and 150 rounds of winchesters, so i got that covered for the breakin period. Allso got a houge grip and put it on. Little tricky but fits good. I had a c9 about 2 years ago,but sold it to my cousins father inlaw. STUPID...STUPID..STUPID. Now im looking to buy another one. Like to have one in od green, but dont think they make them in it. Did see a guy on you tube that had one,but dont know if it was a paint job or not. Anyway thanks for all the info

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome, glad to see you here. There are some great threads of other things you can double check while waiting for better weather (burrs or sharp edges on mag lips, trigger assy, and feed ramp are a few) but many of us have never done anything but shoot right out of the box.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here willint to share their knowledge.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome: nascar

Plenty to see, do and learn around here and lots of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :thinking:

But remember.......................................................

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no CURE :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

Go Here and read. A compilation of my own compiling. A list of common malfunctions, their causes, and fixes.

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
Welcome from the frozen land of Iowa. Hope you stay a while and contribute to the enjoyment of owning a Hi Point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts