Another 'NO-KNOCK' Raid gone wrong.....

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by Hermitt, May 19, 2014.

1. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/k...fficer-killed-found-drugs-video/#.U3pfdfldU8o

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

To me, there is a valid place for no knock raids..... Most of these don't qualify IMHO.

3. Well swatting will reach new highs.

4. ekim

ekim Member

IMO, hopefully the next time the home owner will be a better shot, two out of three making it out alive is not good shooting. Sucks to be a poorly trained cop going into harms way with BS info and getting your butt handed to you. And these are the people that are suppose to protect the people. The people need to arm themselves if they want a chance to survive!

5. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

i dont know about that, it was 3 on 1 and he hit all three of them while not taking any damage. i'd say he's a bonafide badass!

6. Bamaboy

Bamaboy Member

"No Knock Get Dropped" A great warning,cool motto and a fact in my house!
    Police in Texas should know better than to try stunts like this.

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    No knocks are stupid.

Set up surveillance, grab them up as they leave the house. Less risk for everyone.

8. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

That's true... Heck, for that matter, they had enough people there to surround the house, and give em the bullhorn treatment.

9. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

The excuse the police use for no knock is to prevent evidence from being destroyed and the safety of the officers. I feel that they, the police, are wrong in their thinking. There was another incident a year or two ago and the grand jury refuse to indite the home owner. This was another confidential informant driven raid.
    http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2014/feb/09/texas_man_not_indicted

Judges can stop this nonsense by refusing to issue the warrants based on confidential informants. No knock warrants should be rare but they are not and as far as I am concerned they loose all protection of being a police officer when they execute the warrant. They are a home invader.